Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone got scared and went home early this weekend

Kilrtoy
    I topped off the tanks, loaded the buggy up and even left the small props on....
    So after all this crazy talk, you got scared and went home, WHEN I SHOWED UP....
    Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

bunny 166
    I topped off the tanks, loaded the buggy up and even left the small props on....
    So after all this crazy talk, you got scared and went home, WHEN I SHOWED UP....
    Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Hee hee hee..... :hammerhea :crossx:
    Come out, come out wherever you are......

dicudmore
    I know you aren't talking to me

Kilrtoy
    Hee hee hee..... :hammerhea :crossx:
    Come out, come out wherever you are......
    I heard he went back to Lake Pleasant to take on bayliners.....

jdogginla
    Can a Commander beat a bayliner? Or are we talking about the commanders human buoy?

Mrs.Racer277
    So this is about Jordy!!!???
    Is his boat all better??

Jordy
    Dont worry I only ran 96MPH, you may have had a chance..... :rollside:
    Cool. I only ran 100 on the way up to Moabi to meet Keith, then again on Pleasant on Saturday. Looks like you came up short (aside from the 4' I got on you length wise) again.
    I had too much to do around here this weekend, not to mention being alone launching and retrieving on Friday and the boat being thrashed from being outside for 3 weeks with only the cockpit cover. Spent a few hours on Saturday morning cleaning it up and making it pretty again.
    I'm thinking I'll be in San Diego with it in September for the boat races, but shit, that's the ocean and we all know it's against the rules to put a little Kool-aid boat in the big water.
    If Dave found out his hair would do one of these: :2purples:

Kilrtoy
    Cool. I only ran 100 on the way up to Moabi to meet Keith, then again on Pleasant on Saturday. Looks like you came up short (aside from the 4' I got on you length wise) again.
    I had too much to do around here this weekend, not to mention being alone launching and retrieving on Friday and the boat being thrashed from being outside for 3 weeks with only the cockpit cover. Spent a few hours on Saturday morning cleaning it up and making it pretty again.
    I'm thinking I'll be in San Diego with it in September for the boat races, but shit, that's the ocean and we all know it's against the rules to put a little Kool-aid boat in the big water.
    If Dave found out his hair would do one of these: :2purples:

Everywhere I turned, JORDY is looking for you....
    Well hell, if I took everyone out of the boat including all the crap I carry burned some fuel and you know
    the boat now has THRU HULL EXHAUST, you would have been in trouble...

Jordy
    Everywhere I turned, JORDY is looking for you....
    Well hell, if I took everyone out of the boat including all the crap I carry burned some fuel and you know
    the boat now has THRU HULL EXHAUST, you would have been in trouble...
    Oh, here we go... would of been in trouble, could have been in trouble, should have been in trouble... blah, blah, blah says the Kool-aid Kid. :hammerhea
    Trust me, my boat isn't stripped down by any means and I had 3/4 tanks (65 gallons a side or so) running up to Moabi, coolers, all the stereo gear, 5 batteries. I guess the one thing I'm missing, that you have, is that little center pod cat training wheel.
    I did have Lakeland hook the through transom exhaust back up because I heard you were gunning for a real boat and I just wanted to be ready.

Kilrtoy
    Oh, here we go... would of been in trouble, could have been in trouble, should have been in trouble... blah, blah, blah says the Kool-aid Kid. :hammerhea
    Trust me, my boat isn't stripped down by any means and I had 3/4 tanks (65 gallons a side or so) running up to Moabi, coolers, all the stereo gear, 5 batteries. I guess the one thing I'm missing, that you have, is that little center pod cat training wheel.
    I did have Lakeland hook the through transom exhaust back up because I heard you were gunning for a real boat and I just wanted to be ready.
    I was there you werent,
    Im rubber and you are glue every thing you say bounces off of me and sticks to you

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast