Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix jets roll call for LABOR DAY!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok whats everyone doing? Where is everyone going? Lets try to get everyone together this weekend,atleast one day!!!! Post it up Im game for whateva
    Michael

Pretty sure ya already know............
    Bartlett Thursday thru Sunday.

Sleek-Jet
    And how does one get to Bartlett from say... the south side of town?? :idea:

POWERTRIP
    I-17 north to Carefree HWY, east to Bartlett Lake roadin 14 miles to pay station then left to Bartlett Flat/ SB COVE

cave
    Your sig says Ajo like on the way to Rocky Point Ajo? 8 to the 10 west to I-17 north to Carefree HWY, east to Bartlett Lake road in 14 miles to pay station then left to Bartlett Flat/ SB COVE. I think the sign says Yellow Cliffs also. Its been a while.
    Mike, I thought we Eastsidas were going to the North siders hood or would that be Westside? Darn valley is growing so fast it may be central now.
    If fuel is 3 bux a gallon by Thursday / Friday I may go with Av gas from Falcon. Mike If and when you go get some call me.

Sleek-Jet
    Your sig says Ajo like on the way to Rocky Point Ajo? 8 to the 10 west to I-17 north to Carefree HWY, east to Bartlett Lake road in 14 miles to pay station then left to Bartlett Flat/ SB COVE. I think the sign says Yellow Cliffs also. Its been a while.
    Mike, I thought we Eastsidas were going to the North siders hood or would that be Westside? Darn valley is growing so fast it may be central now.
    If fuel is 3 bux a gallon by Thursday / Friday I may go with Av gas from Falcon. Mike If and when you go get some call me.
    Tucson... how big of line is there to launch by mid-morning???

cave
    I never used the ramp yet. I usually hope that Squitchas? group lets me squeeze in and park my trailer in the water. Kinda nice.
    Thats a good question if the water is way up and there are no beaches. I believe there are a couple of areas to launch.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ill be there atleast one day I might hit pleasant for a day then saguaro for another. Gotta mix em up a lil bit I wil be limping it until I fing out why my oil presure dances on me

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Falcon field has avgas for 3.34 a gal. I was there yesterday Ill letcha know cause I gotta bring extra :cry:

454-ways-to-go
    mike should get the block back later this week. hopefully i will make at least one day this weekend!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast