Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find water flow report for today, water was way up.

Rocknpalms
    The water was way up today around Blythe. I wanted to get a number as to how much water was released so I can judge it against future release forcasts. I use to know of a web site but cant find it any more.

Outnumbered
    The water was way up today around Blythe. I wanted to get a number as to how much water was released so I can judge it against future release forcasts. I use to know of a web site but cant find it any more.
    http://www.gf.state.az.us/h_f/edits/lake_levels.shtml

Outnumbered
    River Flow
    Colorado River :
    More information: Bureau of Reclamation
    below Powell: 9,960 C.F.S. below Havasu : 10,492 C.F.S.
    below Mead: 17,535 C.F.S at Yuma : 518 C.F.S.
    below Mohave: 16,414 C.F.S.

Rocknpalms
    Great link, thanks. I am having problems with the link on the site for 2006 opperation plan. Will they show what is expected over Memorial weekend? Any one know how to find info.

Yarder
    http://www.usbr.gov/lc/region/pao/rivops.html
    I have a link for the water metering station, the cable that crosses the river just down form the Palo Verde diversion dam, at home. I will post it when I get home . It shows real time levels for that stretch of river.. :rollside:
    http://az.water.usgs.gov/DataReports.../09429100.html

Danhercules
    The water was way up today around Blythe.
    I see you were there this weekend. Did the water get warm somewhere around Sunday morn? I ask because I took a leak Sat late afternoon by the Parker dam. You should have gotten it by sunday! LOL :crossx: :rollside:

NautiTwins
    I was around the Blythe area two weekends ago and the water was WAY up. I looked when i got back and it was an average flow of 13000 CFM. It looked like they were going to hold this rate through the end of May. But it is liable to change.

Yarder
    I wondered why the water was warm on sunday.......was high too, must've been one hell of a piss...
    :rollside:

Rocknpalms
    It looks like your leak in the river is what brought the water up. Let me know next time you are up river again so I can enjoy the warm deep water.

Danhercules
    Two weeks, the weekend before Memorial. I will be in Parker. I will have to time it better. :boxed:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast