Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farging Iceholes!!!

topless
    So I wake up Saturday morning to my back window in my car SHOT OUT!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I had it replaced on Saturday but WTF is up with people? Nothing was missing out of the car including the computer that was in the back seat. Just thought I'd share with yu how safe Norco is. :cry:

riverroyal
    ya think you should move?

topless
    ya think you should move? No, I think it was some idiot teenagers driving by since nothing was taken. I've been in the same house for quite a while with no problems.............maybe it's Boozers friends since he is renting the attatched apartment. :2purples:

Vada
    You gotta be carefull of those damn teenagers...they're CrazY!

Debbolas
    not an x boyfriend?
    :rollside:
    (glad you are ok!)

BarryMac
    No, I think it was some idiot teenagers driving by since nothing was taken. I've been in the same house for quite a while with no problems.............
    Invite them in, get 'em drunk and have your way with them... :squiggle: :cry: :idea: :smile: :rollside:

topless
    not an x boyfriend?
    :rollside:
    (glad you are ok!)All my ex's love me.........OK, maybe all but one. :jawdrop:

Ziggy
    My son said there's been a rash of that happening in his area(SunCity)too..happened to his truck and some neighbors....

OGShocker
    maybe it's Boozers friends since he is renting the attatched apartment. :2purples:
    I am amazed tha a stray round fired from Chino would make it that far.
    IAS, sorry this happened to you. I don't get the fascination people have with breaking other peoples sh*t.

topless
    I am amazed tha a stray round fired from Chino would make it that far.
    Boozer lives in Norco.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast