Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hey NB!!!!! I'm posting that meat pic!!!!

bunny 166
    OHHHH, pulls the conquest card... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Only kidding!!!!! Your boat is beautiful NB!!! Now all the kinks are out and you can enjoy!!!

NashvilleBound
    Sawl good...figured this would at least give us something to talk about......

MR HARLEY
    Hey! I am a busy person Mr. H....I have to keep my posting up.... Yes, we have a Conquest and it is great....perfect for the family. We love it! Hubby always wanted one, then a friends' came up for sale. We were in the right place at the right time. We have redone it and made it ours, and it a blast! :boxed: :boxed:
    Thank You

bunny 166
    Sawl good...figured this would at least give us something to talk about......
    We can talk anytime NB

bunny 166
    Thank You
    10-4 Mr. H

riverroyal
    me and JB will sent you pictures as soon as we hit the gym for a year and our body fat goes below 25%,and we shave our chest,and we buy V10s,and our wifes say its ok to stand in front of mirror with a camera,and when we get tattos,and when we stop spending so much time here,and were here drunk,and when we get our penis enlargements done or bigger boats,and,,,,,,you get the picture,slim chance you will see a picture,,,,,and NB you do look sexy,,,,hehe

riverroyal
    just messin with ya you know,hope the weather is causing you troubles back there

JB in so cal
    me and JB will sent you pictures as soon as we hit the gym for a year and our body fat goes below 25%,and we shave our chest,and we buy V10s,and our wifes say its ok to stand in front of mirror with a camera,and when we get tattos,and when we stop spending so much time here,and were here drunk,and when we get our penis enlargements done or bigger boats,and,,,,,,you get the picture,slim chance you will see a picture,,,,,and NB you do look sexy,,,,hehe
    Who ARE you?

riverroyal
    forget that part.....

JB in so cal
    I'm done posting is a thread about Nash's meat! :squiggle:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast