Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Channel Islands Fun Run (10-08-05)

Liquid Courage
    For all of you that aren't paying members of the other site, here's a link to the thread on SCOPE. I posted a few pics there too. I plan on getting them all off to Nort to download onto that site in the near future.
    Tank
    http://www.scopeinfo.com/cgi-bin/for...t=ST;f=1;t=616
    Oh, by the way, I'd be more than happy to download pics on ***boat but I haven't been able to for a while now. Some sort of error message pops up everytime I try to post a pick. LAME!

Liquid Courage
    This message to be exact.....
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/c6845942f1c4442bb776b57db8a517c9): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php5899.tmp' to 'D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/c6845942f1c4442bb776b57db8a517c9' in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/c6845942f1c4442bb776b57db8a517c9 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 286

CAHotRodBoy
    Can you post the pics here cause only paying members at OSO can view them via your link.
    Thanks.
    Try here:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cahotr...bum?.dir=/3cdd
    All the ones I took (Plus some of my brand new Baja 25 Outlaw! )

Brooski
    Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. First of all, a few of the haters that live in Channel Islands Harbor complained about the "big" boats being so loud and disturbing the calm water. lol
    Hmm, seems that if it takes some time to get down there, the boats will be gone. No problem.......
    A couple of friends were out on the channel, and told me you guys were getting some mean air. They were tripping on how far out of the water the boats were, drying out the props. Glad you guys had a good run. Dont think I would have a boat left if I tried that.......

LHC30Victory
    Thanks CA, That pic of the back of Bling''s Nortec is what I'm used to, but it's much, much smaller.

Bling Bling
    Thanks CA, That pic of the back of Bling''s Nortec is what I'm used to, but it's much, much smaller.
    Your funny . Dam run or Absolute?

Phat Matt
    Dam run.

LHC30Victory
    Absolute - See ya there?

PlyaPlya22
    both

CAHotRodBoy
    Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. First of all, a few of the haters that live in Channel Islands Harbor complained about the "big" boats being so loud and disturbing the calm water. lol
    Hmm, seems that if it takes some time to get down there, the boats will be gone. No problem.......
    A couple of friends were out on the channel, and told me you guys were getting some mean air. They were tripping on how far out of the water the boats were, drying out the props. Glad you guys had a good run. Dont think I would have a boat left if I tried that.......
    What a bunch of cry baby p!ss heads! We run out of there a few times a year (as a group) and we launch the boats, idle for a few minutes, then head out. I'm sure the must have been blow boat fags! :jawdrop:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast