Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday and Happy Holiday Weekend Everybody!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Wow...this is the first friday i haven't woken up with a hangover and some new bruises...that makes me a little sad... :frown:
    You know I woke up this morning thinking how I was pretty much the only one who was buzzed last night huh? :notam: I showed up buzzed :hammerhea Hopefully everyone is still friends with me. :argue:

Vada
    Do you ever have days when you want to say "Screw you and the dog you rode in on?"

76ANTHONY
    If I Used Big Words Like Partaking My Boss Wouldnt Let Me Drink, He'd Think I Was Too Smart, Lol :d :d

Miss Perfect
    Do you ever have days when you want to say "Screw you and the dog you rode in on?"
    Nope, can't say that I do. Have some more jello.

Mrs.Racer277
    Oh my god, did you just quit smoking? I did about 3 weeks ago and I am having the same problem...wanting to smoke when I drink. I end up taking a drag of someone's and am then over it. I bet if I went to the river this weekend, I would end up smoking all weekend.
    Quit saturday.
    Congrats to you.
    This is why we cx our trip to Knights Landing. I did not want to kill someone for a cigarette and blow it.

Do F150's Float?
    You know I woke up this morning thinking how I was pretty much the only one who was buzzed last night huh? :notam: I showed up buzzed :hammerhea Hopefully everyone is still friends with me. :argue:
    AWWW We all <3 U!!! you were hilarious last night!!! I can't believe you threw chips at that old man!!! :jawdrop: and bill's pants....i don't think he can have kids anymore!!!

Vada
    Nope, can't say that I do. Have some more jello.
    lol....thanks
    Probably think I'm mental, eh?

Miss Perfect
    lol....thanks
    Probably think I'm mental, eh?
    I already know you are

Vada
    how do you know?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Quit saturday.
    Congrats to you.
    This is why we cx our trip to Knights Landing. I did not want to kill someone for a cigarette and blow it.
    Congrats to you too! The first week is the worst. I gained 4 pounds the first week and didn't even think I was eating more than normal. :hammer2: I swear it gets easier. The only time I want to smoke is if I am drinking and even that is getting a little easier.
    you can totally do it!

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast