Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Feeling A Little Guilty?

dirty old man
    As we all know, President Bush asked us to not use any gas unless absolutely necessary. We all know the reasons for this. However, I'm planning on useing at least 300 gallons of 91 octane over the next three days`and visiting a lot of other offenders at Lake Mead. I only feel a little guilty, is this right? How will I feel on Monday nite? Is there consuling available?

Cole1313
    As we all know, President Bush asked us to not use any gas unless absolutely necessary. We all know the reasons for this. However, I'm planning on useing at least 300 gallons of 91 octane over the next three days`and visiting a lot of other offenders at Lake Mead. I only feel a little guilty, is this right? How will I feel on Monday nite? Is there consuling available?
    I would not feel bad! Use away!!! Just filled up the cars and boats last night, 100 gallons, $350.00. If the gas was free and we were using it then I would feel guilty. But hell if I am going to pay a preimum to use it then that is my choice. I would pay $5.00 a gallon. Those that can afford to play will pay.

Vada
    I don't feel even a snitchtzel of guilt. Hell, I would buy lots of gas if I could afford to...but I can't.

Mardonzi
    I'm sure there is a support group in the making out of this... Just need to come up with a good slogan...

RP1
    nope no guilt here... I am using little gas this weekend and sent a check for $1,500 to the red cross... I'm guilt free.

Vada
    BUY ALL THE GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who CARES WHAT BUSH SAYS

NOTALENT
    FOCK HIM!!....Do you feel bad that there waisting our money to fight a war that's not our's??? Sacraficing our troop's live's so that we can fix there country...That money could be used to help this tragedy. The tragedy here on our own home land!

moneysucker
    With the price of gas already, I am sure there are more than enough conserving gas. If it makes you feel better my brother and I are both leaving the race boats at home and riding on the pontoon boat so that will save close to 100 gal of c-12 not to mention 1 truck will not be going out there and leaving the golf carts at home too saving an estimated 1-2 gal each so that is 6 gallon savings with 3 carts. Then I am flying home from San Jose so I am saving 85+/- gal each way vs driving and the cost is the same. That and my Dually is already full from last week. So don't worry anyone, the way I see it I will conserve enough for us all.

dirty old man
    Thanks moneysucker, I feel much better already

sintax
    FOCK HIM!!....Do you feel bad that there waisting our money to fight a war that's not our's??? Sacraficing our troop's live's so that we can fix there country...That money could be used to help this tragedy. The tragedy here on our own home land!
    could not have said it better myself.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast