Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Water Wheel Hit Squad

Were is Circle Beach???????
    Needles, about 15 minutes below AVI, 15 minutes above Needles bridge. Rad beach, hardcore locals at times.

Dogballs
    Needles, about 15 minutes below AVI, 15 minutes above Needles bridge. Rad beach, hardcore locals at times.
    I didn't think there was any water around those parts this time of year, maybe in the evening though
    You gonna run that sweet Rogers there next weekend?

RCB19
    I didn't think there was any water around those parts this time of year, maybe in the evening though
    You gonna run that sweet Rogers there next weekend?
    Water is usually low around there in the AM & starts to come up in the afternoon. There is enough water to run in but you kinda need to know the riv in that area. I've never had a problem. It's just like any other place I guess. Ya I'll be runnin the Rogers. If your down I'll keep an eye out for the Dogballs CP.

Dogballs
    Water is usually low around there in the AM & starts to come up in the afternoon. There is enough water to run in but you kinda need to know the riv in that area. I've never had a problem. It's just like any other place I guess. Ya I'll be runnin the Rogers. If your down I'll keep an eye out for the Dogballs CP.
    I got a few numbers for water front houses to rent on the AZ side, might try and hook something up. Needles has alway been my spot, I really like it in the spring when the water runs high all day. You can't beat that clear water up there.
    I used to have a 78 red/white and blue 19' Bonniville TR that ran real hard and when I saw your boat I was impressed, like the colors!
    I will anwer back if I get hooked up for next weekend, was thinking of checkin out the san diego bay drag races next weekend if I don't.

RCB19
    I got a few numbers for water front houses to rent on the AZ side, might try and hook something up. Needles has alway been my spot, I really like it in the spring when the water runs high all day. You can't beat that clear water up there.
    I used to have a 78 red/white and blue 19' Bonniville TR that ran real hard and when I saw your boat I was impressed, like the colors!
    I will anwer back if I get hooked up for next weekend, was thinking of checkin out the san diego bay drag races next weekend if I don't.
    Thanks for the props DB. If ya get the hookup in Needles for next weekend let me know. Look for the Halloween boat. "At least that's what someone called it one time". I'm out. :sleeping:

Dogballs
    Thanks for the props DB. If ya get the hookup in Needles for next weekend let me know. Look for the Halloween boat. "At least that's what someone called it one time". I'm out. :sleeping:
    RCB,
    When your out at Needles, run down to Topoc and ask the bartender for a Dogball. There is a limit (2 per person)!
    Balls

RCB19
    :rollside: :rollside: RCB,
    When your out at Needles, run down to Topoc and ask the bartender for a Dogball. There is a limit (2 per person)!
    Balls
    Sounds like you guys tore some shiot up there. That's a fun little bar that tends to keep ya there till the end. If I make it there I will tell um DOGBALLS! Free drinks on the house. :rollside:

Dogballs
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Sounds like you guys tore some shiot up there. That's a fun little bar that tends to keep ya there till the end. If I make it there I will tell um DOGBALLS! Free drinks on the house. :rollside:
    Don't ask whats in the shot just order one for each of your crew. You will be suprised just how your day goes from there! :220v: :220v:

RCB19
    Don't ask whats in the shot just order one for each of your crew. You will be suprised just how your day goes from there! :220v: :220v:
    Probably down hill. :messedup: But I still keep having more & more fun this way.

79Challenger
    I just registered because I recognized those boats. I saw guys a few times. I am Paradise Point trash. Don't think you made it that far down river too much.
    Anyone hitting the poker run this weekend.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567