Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day pics

INSman
    angie worked the la show for us , we talk every now and then, very nice lady, such a sweetheart!
    GREAT legs too if I remember correctly, GREAT body altogether !! :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
    I've got some pics of her.
    Send them to him...He is special so he can have them all!!! Since I deleted them out of my computer...cuz I look like a FAT COW!!!!

djunkie
    Send them to him...He is special so he can have them all!!! Since I deleted them out of my computer...cuz I look like a FAT COW!!!!
    I need an email addy. Whats this fat cow bullshit?

atomickitn
    You were so good with them...even if they were kicking your ass!!! LMAO! What a fun coosh ball fight with all the HB'ers!!!! I love hanging with you all! We always enjoy your company! Good partyin with ya...sorry we left so suddenly...it was time for the pole to get some action from some single hotties!!!!! It was time to take off! :redface: What did you guys do Sunday?? We just hung in Moabi!!! :sqeyes: Then we went up river & took a long tied up party float!!! Lots of fun! Hope to hook up again soon!!!
    hung out at steamboat all day then to the channel, for late night action!

HOOTER SLED-
    You were so good with them...even if they were kicking your ass!!! LMAO! What a fun coosh ball fight with all the HB'ers!!!! I love hanging with you all! We always enjoy your company! Good partyin with ya...sorry we left so suddenly...it was time for the pole to get some action from some single hotties!!!!! It was time to take off! :redface: What did you guys do Sunday?? We just hung in Moabi!!! :sqeyes: Then we went up river & took a long tied up party float!!! Lots of fun! Hope to hook up again soon!!!
    We missed you guys on Sunday. We were in Steamboat all day. Low key. You shoulda came down.

pixilatedpussy
    I need an email addy. Whats this fat cow bullshit?
    Jerry_Williams@countrywide.com
    I told you..that swim suit does not compliment my curves very well! So I bought some new ones!

pixilatedpussy
    hung out at steamboat all day then to the channel, for late night action!
    NICE!

atomickitn
    GREAT legs too if I remember correctly, GREAT body altogether !! :jawdrop:
    yes you are correct! yuuuuuuuummmmmmmyyy!hot

pixilatedpussy
    We missed you guys on Sunday. We were in Steamboat all day. Low key. You shoulda came down.
    If Bobby would have called me...I would have! He is lucky he is a cutie...or the pussy would ban him from the party!!!
    Looks like it would have been fun! We just hung out low key also! The big float was cool!

Rev. Williams
    OH MY GOD!!! I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!!!
    Oh hunney I swear I am sooooooooo sorry! I will do it I promise! Good god...how do I forget about my lovely REV?????? Where the hell were you this weekend?? I miss you babe!!!
    I was up in Pismo Beach/Avila Beach playing around at the nude beach! It was great until the old people started playing volleyball Why is that only old men play volleyball in the nude ??? Should be laws against this.
    I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I'd like to think that eventually I'll get them
    A better email to send me the pics is Shooter@Socal.rr.com
    Thanks

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast