Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Skydivers in the house?

Focker
    I Love It No Better Thrill

jackpunx
    I Love It No Better Thrill
    come jump with us this weekend

Mr.Havasu
    John's Daughter Kari (aka Puking swan) use to have a license and jumped out of Paris all the time. We went to watch a couple of times and it is a pretty cool place to hang and watch. We would go just to watch if we lived in the area still. Have a great time.

jackpunx
    John's Daughter Kari (aka Puking swan) use to have a license and jumped out of Paris all the time. We went to watch a couple of times and it is a pretty cool place to hang and watch. We would go just to watch if we lived in the area still. Have a great time.
    wish you could make it.. we'll see you guys soon

jdogginla
    I used to work for a tv show called real tv........no way i would jump now! DO yourself a favor.......don't watch any of the reruns before you go! Have fun though

ACCEPTENCE
    I went this last weekend for the first time..
    as I was floating down ..
    As you were floating down???????(HUMMMMM)
    Seems to me you were heading for the ground like a speeding bullet...juuuuust before the canopy opened.
    What a rush though, good times!!!
    Have fun out there

steelcomp
    I went with some buddies a few years back out at Cal. City, with Bill Reid. It was definately cool. We all went static from 5k. No body hanging on to anything. The ride down was the chit! Did stand-up's right on target both landings. I'd like to do it again sometime.
    It's funny, though...I've been flying all my life, and was Crew Chief on Blackhawks, and sat in the open doorway of many a helicopter. Looking down never bothered me...untill I did it with the thought of jumping!!! Holy Shiot!! WTF am I doing this for??? Well...
    here goes nothing!! :rollside: :rollside:

steelcomp
    I used to work for a tv show called real tv........no way i would jump now! DO yourself a favor.......don't watch any of the reruns before you go! Have fun though
    The first thing we saw when we got to Cal City, walking across the parking lot, was this guys laundry all tied in a knot streaming above him. We watched as he cut loose, deployed his secondary, and floated down safely. My first thought was, "well...so the secondary DOES work. Cool!"

jackpunx
    what a great weekend..
    We are going again next sunday if anyone wants to come

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast