Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More Proof IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

Forkin' Crazy
    I would pose the same question I've posed all along. WHAT ABOUT ALABAMA AND MISSISSIPPI? They did everything right. They still didn't get help but.. they did everything right. I think it's because Clinton got a blow job? His irresponsible copulation is a scar on God and the entire South needs to die.
    WTF man???? They ARE getting help.... WTF???
    No wonder you have a bag over your head!!! I would be to embarrassed to be seen in public too!!! :burningm:

Schiada76
    I would pose the same question I've posed all along. WHAT ABOUT ALABAMA AND MISSISSIPPI? They did everything right. They still didn't get help but.. they did everything right. I think it's because Clinton got a blow job? His irresponsible copulation is a scar on God and the entire South needs to die.
    huh? :hammerhea

Schiada76
    Nope, it's god's way of paying back all those bible thumping war mongering kill the non christian, dipshits that put bush back in office.
    HEY!!!!
    I'm an atheist, fcktard!
    I
    know you don't trust either side of the govt coin. You gotta admit though, New Orleans is what you get when you have liberals in charge.
    This has never happened in Florida or anywhere else.

Poster X
    Homeland Security had 6 days prior to the storm hitting to prepare. After the storm hit it took them five days. That's eleven days. For five days people in Mississippi and Alabama floated in shit up to their ears and watched each other drown. And they followed procedure for Homeland Security intervention! Nice job. :wink:

Blown 472
    HEY!!!!
    I'm an atheist, fcktard!
    Rock on my brutha.

Seadog
    X, if you cannot get real about facts, get lost. While it took awhile to get some of the resources into position, it was a matter of a few hours, not days. And only a Democrat would think that the federal government can move entire armies into position immediately. But only when the Republicans are in office. Go back into your hole.

Poster X
    Do you not read papers? Watch the news? You know, there is a world outside of this website and Rush Limbaugh's radio show? No wonder you're an idiot. Sheesh.

Forkin' Crazy
    Homeland Security had 6 days prior to the storm hitting to prepare. After the storm hit it took them five days. That's eleven days. For five days people in Mississippi and Alabama floated in shit up to their ears and watched each other drown. And they followed procedure for Homeland Security intervention! Nice job. :wink:
    And just who wrote that????
    A LIBERAL, go figure!!!!

Forkin' Crazy
    Do you not read papers? Watch the news? You know, there is a world outside of this website and Rush Limbaugh's radio show? No wonder you're an idiot. Sheesh.
    I also watch Fox news and listen to the Sean Hannity radio show. I am fully informed.
    I do skim the local liberal (Gannett) rag for shits and giggles. :yuk:

Steve 1
    Since CNN is 99.9% Fact free ..Thank God for Fox

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast