Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The REAL MPH difference between a Jet and a V drive!

Sanger D
    I thought that was pretty good info.superdave?what did you agree with them on :idea: just curiuos,eccept for the jets suck remark,the rest was pretty accurate. never heard of a MILD ,blown or turbo charged 540ci motor.the rest was prop and gear stuff.the fokker comments were just chain yankin so the sensitive ones should probably not read anything thats gonna hurt them, I did not know this was a chick thread.I hope its ok to make that comment,I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling's :notam: .If the jet guys don't like my opinion about jets then they should haul ass back to their forum,CAUSE I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THEIR OPINIONS ON V-DRIVES.....every thing I posted was before (back to the ORIGENAL reason for the thread) was true and helpful.the guy's motor does'nt sound like its running at its full potential,and I think the prop is too much for his HP .the boat would probably benefit from a 15 pitch and leaving the 18's in it.If anyone disagree's then lets hear it!!
    OH ... I do value ANY boaters opinion, its just not ones who want to argue with the jets are faster then v-drives crap.NOBODY in this forum wants to hear about how fast a jet boat is,(ones who have the nuts to admit it) but they all think it!!!!! V-DRIVES FOKKIN RULE!!!!!thats why the fastest boats in the racing industry are props. RIGHT?.....................RIGHT!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry,
    What is that Rayson running for power?
    Brent
    I don't remember, I can tell you those are old school turbos and he had the boat for sale for $25,000. Don't know what he sold it for though.
    Captain Morgan, thanks for the Barry Manilow hair analogy. :cry: but I'm enjoying your other posts inspite of it.
    This thread (and I may have contributed a tad) is out of control! :2purples: oh, I got $20 on Dos

Sanger D
    PAGE 6 mother FOKKERS!!!!! :supp: OHNO I said it again!!! C,MON domanzta, I want to hear your opinion on the guys prop / gear set up DOS., what do you think? you too jerry,lets hear it!!!

superdave013
    SangerD,
    It's a big paragraph. All that text makes me dizzy so I was sayin I didn't make it far into it. :messedup: I'm getting old way faster then I want to that's for sure.

dmontzsta
    PAGE 6 mother FOKKERS!!!!! :supp: OHNO I said it again!!! C,MON domanzta, I want to hear your opinion on the guys prop / gear set up DOS., what do you think? you too jerry,lets hear it!!!
    sorry, I am pretty lost right now, this thread is uncontrollable like Hanson's man servicing skills.

I formerly accept the challenge from DOS.
    2 plugs pulled brotha.
    Lets get it on. :eat:
    That will definatly shed light on the pump vs. prop. debate.

Sanger D
    sorry, I am pretty lost right now, this thread is uncontrollable like Hanson's man servicing skills.............lost? common dude,.....don't be scared lets hear your prop /gear opinion and why you think v-drives are faster then jets!! :2purples:
    we need page 6..... :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sanger D
    oh crap!!!! we did it :rollside: :rollside: page 6 superdave? can you still get /or do you have any of those bitchin SS prop pullers? or info were to get one? thanks!!

dmontzsta
    ............lost? common dude,.....don't be scared lets hear your prop /gear opinion and why you think v-drives are faster then jets!! :2purples:
    we need page 6..... :sleeping: :sleeping:
    Alright. 11"x15 2blade with 18 gears and a 500hp motor will beat a jetboat. hows that?
    that is, as long as the jet doesnt have a super enducer with a 5' split bowl jg2043tt impeller and a snoopy droop.

ColeTR2
    the guy's motor does'nt sound like its running at its full potential,and I think the prop is too much for his HP .the boat would probably benefit from a 15 pitch and leaving the 18's in it.
    I will second this just my .02
    Super enducer with a 5' split bowl jg2043tt impeller and a snoopy droop.
    WOW!! that's some cool stuff