Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The REAL MPH difference between a Jet and a V drive!

dmontzsta
    I would rather argue with some CHINK doing 55pmh in the fast lane on the freeway.
    Or some ricer who thinks his civic sounds better than your outboard?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    That's cool, i really dont like v-drives.
    Been there done that with the big block motor. Cool yes!!! Stupid yes too!!!
    When it comes down to it, how many girls do you see at the river compared to havazoo??? You probley could not answer this question considering your v-drive would sink in a matter of secconds in havazoo.
    I dont want to get into a big pissing contest, so it is pretty much "what ever floats your boat"
    I would rather argue with some CHINK doing 55pmh in the fast lane on the freeway.
    At least we have something in common, BOATS.
    Yo chief,
    You came in here throwing up your 2 cents and it wasn't exactly complimenting. Most of these guys won't respond to you because you're not taken seriously (kind of like that adorable little BBSP).
    I was at BBSP sat morning and may have even met you "I dont know" all your boats look the same to me. Everyone there was sitting on the beach twiddling their thumbs. The v-drives (2) that showed up there friday jumped out of thier boats and yelled out "who's fastest", "get it out there"! The single 4 barrel Hondo v-drive proceeded to hand someone their ass before the guys came back to the beach and yelled "NEXT!". 45 minutes went by before anyone (ut) finally answered the call. UT got out on the blue flatty but gave up by half track. That was that!. The 2 v-drives then fueled up and drove the remainder of their 50 mile trek back to needles marina.
    I have a hondo that has been on havasu many times. I've been on 3 day weekends, regular weekends and weekdays. Haven't sunk yet! Never got towed in! I did have to dodge a bunch of idiot weekenders on jet skis and huge boats that have no clue nor care about their giant wakes. But that was my choice to make.
    I believe a lot of guys start out in less expensive jets or v-drives but lack the mechanically ability to build a dependable motor or they bought the boat from someone else who didn't know how to tune it or build it right. This discourages people after a few tow-ins or a fire and they break out the big $$$ for a maintenance free cookie cutter boat (like yours). The rest of us mechanically proficient types stay with the 1 of a kind "true Hot Rod style" boats and in some cases own a family boat as well.
    I'm not here to dump on outboards nor have I, but you my friend are out of line comin in here talkin shit. Have a nice day btw car motors were in boats long before the first outboard.
    --Jerry :coffeycup :notam:

I think the perfect comparrison would be that of the Hondo. Back in the day you could get the Hondo in V-dive or Jet. Guess which one was faster the Hondo Jet or the Hondo V-drive? The V-drive Hondo was way faster.
    Your posts are over worded, you could have said what you wanted to say with half the work.
    Jetboats run alot better than they used to or than they did "back in the day". In some cases a jetboat can run with a flat with equal power, deal with it Quickjet.
    Nice avatar.

dossangers
    Roman, yes i did attend the last bbsp, I sat there for about 2 hours, nothing was happening, so i left, i got better things to due on my vacation like {DRIVE MY BOAT} unlike your trailer queen ass.
    Im not saying my boat is fast in any way, but i still due 85mph gps with 225hp.
    All you guys try to take cheep shots at o/b's, why, are you jellous of the hp to mph ratio?
    If there was some way i could put 700hp to my o/b {like you guys have in your car motors} you v-drive fags would go run away with your tail between your legs.
    Go ahead romen im ready for your response, or anybody's considering i am posting in the v-drive thread :rollside:
    P.S v-drives suck, go buy a new boat and stop living in the past :devil:
    Oh ya, go ahead and hate me, at least i dont have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning to drive my boat, and then pull it off at 7:00. Sounds like fun ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU DONT OWN A V-DRIVE IS YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH WAVO'S TO DRIVE A FAST BOAT THATS WHY YOU HAVE A BOAT THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN SHARE LIKE HER MINIVAN!! Now go mix up some fuel for yer whacker :rollside: :rollside:

ColeTR2
    Now go mix up some fuel for yer whacker :rollside: :rollside:
    LOL!!!

blender over
    ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU DONT OWN A V-DRIVE IS YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH WAVO'S TO DRIVE A FAST BOAT THATS WHY YOU HAVE A BOAT THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN SHARE LIKE HER MINIVAN!! Now go mix up some fuel for yer whacker :rollside: :rollside:
    Dont mix my fuel. it's oil injected.

QuickJet
    Your posts are over worded, you could have said what you wanted to say with half the work.
    Jetboats run alot better than they used to or than they did "back in the day". In some cases a jetboat can run with a flat with equal power, deal with it Quickjet.
    Nice avatar.
    In some cases yes....most cases no!!! That's why I bought the V-Drive.
    Hope that wasn't too many words for you. :yuk:

Kim Hanson
    You're right! I quit! no more boat videos! My next project will be a documentary about drunken canadian tweekers who aren't sharp enough to use a boat cover in a snow storm or have the ability to make a right turn (in their boat or life) without turning to a bunch of v-drive groupies for help. btw, Daisy duke wants her shorts back HOMO!
    Your video's are good Jerry and I was the one that figured out the Attwood thing was the reason for it not turning right, but the steering did need work and the cable across the quadrant...so I guess some did help me, but isn't that what this place is for help with boats? The snow in the boat, shit it gets wetter than that at the lake every time and its not dead yet so whats with a little snow I haven't wore shorts like my tanning ones since the last time at Havasu, so there :notam:
    I thought v-drive guys were TWEEKERS, no ?

O.B eddie
    I'd like you to give me some specifics (engine/drive details) in regard to your old V-drive boat.
    For what!! You cannot get your turd to run!! HEE HAWW For The North

O.B eddie
    Your video's are good Jerry and I was the one that figured out the Attwood thing was the reason for it not turning right, but the steering did need work and the cable across the quadrant...so I guess some did help me, but isn't that what this place is for help with boats? The snow in the boat, shit it gets wetter than that at the lake every time and its not dead yet so whats with a little snow I haven't wore shorts like my tanning ones since the last time at Havasu, so there :notam:
    I thought v-drive guys were TWEEKERS, no ?
    Kimmie nice to see you sobered up must be hung over though HUH HEE HAWW