Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN Hot Boat from Jetfest!!!!!!

Rocket2003
    A friend of mine's Hot boat was stolen this morning!!!! Cookiemans Liberator!!!
    Well guys jetfest was great until about 4 am this morning. Guys with great sadness I will report that someone stole my boat. We are here now at the Police dept. turning in all the info on the boat. Thanks to Steve (borderlinecrazy) he heard to guys around my boat at 4 this morning. By the time Steve could get his pants on the boat was gone. The boat didn't have the tongue to pull the boat, we still don't know how they pulled the boat away. Guys I will post more info later as I get it. I guess now the "cookieman" is sick as hell and heartbroken that people can't leave other peoples stuff alone. Talk to you guy later, pray we find the boat unharm and returned in one piece.
    If you here or have any information please contact me at (817)713-0153. or call the Mathis Police department at (361) 547-2113. Later "cookieman"
    Please HELP find this boat!!
    http://texas***boats.com/gallery/alb...ts_006-med.jpg

Shark In The Pond
    Man that sucks ! I hope Bill finds the boat and the ass holes that took it !

Sweet Addiction
    That is just F'n rediclious. After all the crap that has been going on with our country people still have the nerve to do that. Sorry to hear that some jack hole put a stop to your weekend. Good luck with finding it, I will keep my eyes pealed. Its not like you can't miss that thing going down the freeway.
    best reguards,
    Jared.

sdba069
    Unbelievable.............. Good luck, Bill.

Rocket2003
    This thing can happen at anytime in Anyplace, to anybody!!!!!
    Please,,,Take a double look if you see a flat bed tow truck with a Boat and trailer on the back! :lightsabe
    It sure changes my attitude about weather or not to LOCK my boat up every night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylorman
    Unbelievable. I saw his boat last month. Can believe his pride and joy got jacked. Hope its found.

blowngas
    one thing is for sure, all the guys down here know that boat and what parts he had in it and will be on the lookout for it here-----sorry for the loss and hard to believe some chicken $&it bastard stole it-----nothing worse than a thieving no good SOB-----this really takes the fun out of having an event like this

daytona307
    This is not a good way to end Jetfest 2005. We all know how much time and money we all put into our toys and some sutpid fool just decides they want that! I will assume they have never had anything stolen!!! It might be funny to them but that sure brought a sick feeling to my stomach when I heard the bad news. I have notified as many people as I know in our area and pray that we find his boat.
    The boat was not stolen at the place where Jetfest is held every year, which is Sunrise Beach. The boat was stolen from Ranch Motel in Mathis, TX.
    Tony

Liberator TJ1984
    Sorry to hear that CookieMan :frown:
    Hope she is found soon all in one piece , I know how you feel about her........
    and I thought my day Sucked cause I got called in to work this mourning ....then saw this :yuk:
    Good Luck ,
    Gopher

Rocket2003
    Here's what we know of so far!!!
    It was 3 males ( one Hispanic, and 2 White males)
    They drive a 2000+ White Dodge Dulley.
    They Live on the outer limits of Mathis, TX.
    They are Proffessional Auto and Boat theves that steal to resale the parts to surrounding shops, etc...
    They chained the boat to the Dulley at 4:30AM Sept. 5,2005
    County, DPS, Mathis PD, Parks & Recs, Lake Police, etc... are on the lookout

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast