Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: No time to panic but it's time to buy firearms (are you prepared?)

cdog
    OH I'm pretty sure I can get away for a day. This place is cool too.
    http://www.triplebclays.com/
    Thanks for that advice on the Rem. 1187. I just picked her up from Turners yesterday.
    How about a ***boat skeet shoot on Thursday Sep. 22nd?

djunkie
    Thanks for that advice on the Rem. 1187. I just picked her up from Turners yesterday.
    Won't know till it gets a little closer but I'm up for it.

Riverkid
    I'm in. That's my b-day... I like either Prado or Raahagues... Shoot at both places.

cdog
    Any of you guy's out there that are into guns or want to start buying some. Remember to join the NRA. They support YOUR Consitutional right that commifornia is consistantly trying to take away. The first thing Hitler did to render the germans defenceless from the Nazi's was to ban all civillian guns. Here's a link..
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

There are some great weapons on the market today for self defense. My sons and I happen to own a number of guns because we are gun enthusiast however here are my recomendations.
    1st get yourself a shot gun! It isn't fancy but nothing strikes fear in the heart of a criminal more than the sound of a homeowner racking a round in a shotgun. Personally I own a Benelli Super 90. It is a killing machine see the link provided. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benelli_M4_Super_90
    Next get yourself a good reliable pistol that won't require a lot of maintenance, especially if you are not a gun hobbiest. I recommend a Glock 40. Or better yet Taurus makes a great 38 standard revolver that reuires little expertise to operate and or maintain.
    For your back pack or wifes purse get a lil 25 auotmatic. With this unit it is small and you can carry it as a pocket weapon very easily. And it is easy to shoot. With this small of caliber aim for the face neck and or heart!
    The shotgun is for use as the perp enters the house down the hall from you in the dark where you don't have the best of circunstances to aim because of distance poor lighting ect. Just point and shoot. If you get a auto shotgun like the Beneilli start firing and scan left to right always moving forward clolsing the distance between you and the asshole you trying to kill. If by chance the perps are still alive or in the house after they have tasted your Benilli drop the shotgun if its empty draw your pistol( by now you should be close to the target ) and finish at close range what the Benilli started and execute the target with two rounds in the head! Remember save some ammo in the gun for wounded control while you are reloading the Benilli.
    Now if its a riot situation. I have a 44 western style lever action rifle to hit the assholes before they ever get on the property or in the house. And for down the street I have an AR15 to bag the assholes. Thanks to Gay Davis (AR 15) it can't be full auto or I'm a criminal..................but hell I don't care.
    You may say I am paranoid. But I say I'm just prepared. During the last riots in LA I had apts vandalized. I can tell ya we would have lost the properties if we had not been prepared. Any asshole trying to take my life or property better be prepared to die if he wants either. As I am prepared to defend them till my death!
    I maybe the victim of a natural dissaster but I will never be victim of a looter!

Sleek-Jet
    If it was trap shooting, on a weekend, and closer to AZ... yeah, you could count me in....
    Another fun idea is a golf and shoot day. 4 man squads with a scramble golf outing in the morning, lunch, then head out to the shooting range in the afternoon. Finish it up with a big BBQ in the evening and it makes for one hell of a day. I helped a friend of mine put a couple of these on for his company. Lots of fun.

cdog
    If it was trap shooting, on a weekend, and closer to AZ... yeah, you could count me in....
    Another fun idea is a golf and shoot day. 4 man squads with a scramble golf outing in the morning, lunch, then head out to the shooting range in the afternoon. Finish it up with a big BBQ in the evening and it makes for one hell of a day. I helped a friend of mine put a couple of these on for his company. Lots of fun.
    I'll be in Tucson next weekend. We are planning on going shooting on Sat. if you'd like to join us. We'll probably go north off of oracle. I think the place is called cross tracks? Not sure anymore? If you need to buy any guns out there. Let me know. I've got a great guy who gives better prices than most and has the hook up for the bushmaster stuff.

Sleek-Jet
    I'll be in Tucson next weekend. We are planning on going shooting on Sat. if you'd like to join us. We'll probably go north off of oracle. I think the place is called cross tracks? Not sure anymore?
    What are you shooting???

cdog
    What are you shooting???
    Targets. Last time we went to the range in Oro Valley that's up against Mt. Lemon. This time around we just want to go out and pop off a few 100 rounds. If you were talking about guns..... Ar-15, .45,32, 9mm and a 12 gauge.

Mardonzi
    If you ever get one of those going,, count me in,,

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast