Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you liberals have to say about this?

Forkin' Crazy
    I can only hope and pray a firestorm and earthquake takes away your family slowly over an agonizing four or five days while they scream and beg for help. Wonder if you'll show a modicum of compassion after that?
    You would wish death and destruction on some one just because they made an callous, idiotic remark?
    I am not condeming you!!! :lightsabe

Jordy
    WHAT ABOUT MISSISSIPPI AND ALABAMA? :notam:
    Gotta love the Liberal shift as well. Let's see, we have facts. OH NO, NOT FACTS!!!! Facts are Liberal Kryptonite. What can we do??? Cloud the issue, misconstrue facts, RED HERRING, shift the focus, make counter-accusations. Whew, that was close.

bordsmnj
    Wow the wife slammed yuh before i could. i'm just a internet tuogh guy but my ol' lady will tear your head off :2purples:

Forkin' Crazy
    I for one, would like to slap Mary Landrieu in the face!!!

Poster X
    Gotta love the Liberal shift as well. Let's see, we have facts. OH NO, NOT FACTS!!!! Facts are Liberal Kryptonite. What can we do??? Cloud the issue, misconstrue facts, RED HERRING, shift the focus, make counter-accusations. Whew, that was close.
    That's a lot of words not to say anything. Again I ask, what about Mississippi and Alabama? They did everything right according to Homeland Securites rules of aid yet they waited 5 days for help and even then it wasn't FEMA who showed up. You talk about facts. Show me some. I have an open mind.

Forkin' Crazy
    I have an open mind.
    So that is why most of it has fallen out. :hammerhea
    They are getting help. You have to realize the magnatude and the logistics of this operation. :220v:

Schiada76
    That's a lot of words not to say anything. Again I ask, what about Mississippi and Alabama? They did everything right according to Homeland Securites rules of aid yet they waited 5 days for help and even then it wasn't FEMA who showed up. You talk about facts. Show me some. I have an open mind.
    100,000 square miles of misery doesn't get fixed when you snap your fingers in real life. This isn't a video game liberal fcktard.

Run_em_Hard
    I have been told that when the buses went to pick up people at the stadium to evacuate them to Utah and give them food and shelter and cloths, for free. Some refused. They said that they would rather stay there than come to Utah. I say good. Than we don't want em!

Poster X
    FEMA knew the storm was going to be devastating 6 days before it hit. So in total they had ELEVEN DAYS to prepare. You'd think they could round up a couple helicopters and some water? I am talking about Mississippi and Alabama so I don't want to hear that "they were shooting at me" crybaby spin.

572Daytona
    Actually it was a valid point about the unemployment situation should be helped by the hurricane should they decide to rebuild. Florida's economy has been boosted by the reconstruction efforts from several hurricanes. Basically you have a lot of federal and insurance money pouring into the area for reconstruction and that will fuel other business as well. I was reading somewhere where they were already hiring a lot of the unemployed people in Mississippi for the clean up efforts there.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast