Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MANY thanx...............

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    to the OG SHOCKERS for having us at there home !!!!!!!!!!!! We so appreciated it!! Your such a Great guy MR. OG and tell the Mrs's she's the best!!! She was such a sweetie and made me feel soooo welcome ( even after the boat show incident ) LOL OH, and your steak was the BOMB it just melted away in my mouth Emmmm Emmmm Good!!! Tell Ryan he is a really great kid to put up with all your guy's crap this weekend..... he's such a sweetie!!!
    Bobby, thanx for having us on your boat this weekend!!!! I had a blast!!! I'm trying to talk the Mr. into getting me a pole for the house!!! LOL :devil: I love ya sweetie and can't wait to play with you again soon!!!!
    Woody, it was great to finally meet you!!! Mr. Wolf in sheeps clothing!!! LOL Your the best.......... and thanx for lookin out for me all weekend you make me feel safe even in your fox outfit!!!!
    WYRD,BARBI,MR. and Mrs.'s Redneck........... I had a great time with you guys. I'm glad we made it out.......we need to all get together again soon!!!!
    Oh, and Barbi, I love it when you call me other names, It makes want to roll play more often!!! LOL
    OH, and THANX FOR THE GOLF CART RIDE!!!!!!!!! :devil: I loved it even though you were scaring the sh*t out of me!!!! :jawdrop:
    I hope we can all get together again like that real soon!!!! No DRAMA, just a blast!!!!!!
    THANX AGAIN !!!!!! MRS> HOOTS!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
    LOL OH, and your steak was the BOMB it just melted away in my mouth Emmmm Emmmm Good!!!
    Well, she was over the "boat show" thing but, now I have to explain this! :notam:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Well, she was over the "boat show" thing but, now I have to explain this! :notam:
    :jawdrop: LMAO Me and my Big mouth!!!!!!!!!! I love you Mrs. OG!!!!!!!

OGShocker
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...16000_1535.JPG :jawdrop: LMAO Me and my Big mouth!!!!!!!!!!
    I know! :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...16000_1535.JPG
    I know! :devil:
    LMAO...... I almost spit out my Pepsi on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: You are too funny!!!!!

OGShocker
    LMAO...... I almost spit!!!!!!
    I know :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I know :devil:
    Hay you quoted me wrong!!!! You work for the ENQUIRER or some thing??? :220v:
    BTW!!!!!!!!! I don't SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea and as a matter of fact I recall you getting it in my eye on the golf cart!!!!! :wink:

atomickitn
    i heard he has the aim of eagle!or something like that

OGShocker
    Hay you quoted me wrong!!!! You work for the ENQUIRER or some thing??? :220v:
    BTW!!!!!!!!! I don't SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea and as a matter of fact I recall you getting it in my eye on the golf cart!!!!! :wink:
    ROTFLMAO!
    After 200+ "OH MY GODS" That was funny a h**l.
    We loved having you guys to the house. You are welcome anytime! We need to get the kids out together as well!
    I think we need to move the sleeping arrangements so WYRD & Barbie are on the couch. Maybe that way they'd get out of bed before 27.5 hours elapses. :smile:
    Have fun, I am on my way to South Carolina in the morning. :yuk:

atomickitn
    ROTFLMAO!
    After 200+ "OH MY GODS" That was funny a h**l.
    We loved having you guys to the house. You are welcome anytime! We need to get the kids out together as well!
    I think we need to move the sleeping arrangements so WYRD & Barbie are on the couch. Maybe that way they'd get out of bed before 27.5 hours elapses. :smile:
    Have fun, I am on my way to South Carolina in the morning. :yuk:
    be safe my friend , have a great trip! see you when you get home or at the river! :wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast