Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS SEMI-OFFICIAL! "No Doubt" for sale

nodigg
    Look.....I vary rarely am a boat bitch and that day I was totally lost and did not have any idea what to do. I thought it meant to just get f'd up and have a good time At this moment I was wondering WTF was I doing on this boat with Nodigg and 0 women. Ain't my style but Nodigg told me to relax and enjoy the ride...Whatever the F that means. By the end of the day I was on another boat (PMatts) and drunk as a mofo staggering around the Naked Turtle with no apperant direction in mind Too much GG that day.
    Sure glad I was gone by then!

BarryMac
    Stupid me, what make is it? What do you think you want to get out of it? I may have a friend that is interested...

nodigg
    I was looking for a CD to put on. Of course his stereo wasn't working that day though He of course has the stereo pumping out tunes at a very loud volume these days
    If you can't handle the boat yourself you shouldn't take it out anyhow.....lol
    As you can see, I was about to back hand the lazy mofo!

slink
    http://www.riverratlife.net/gallerie...s/DSC_2856.jpg
    Look.....I vary rarely am a boat bitch and that day I was totally lost and did not have any idea what to do. I thought it meant to just get f'd up and have a good time At this moment I was wondering WTF was I doing on this boat with Nodigg and 0 women. Ain't my style but Nodigg told me to relax and enjoy the ride...Whatever the F that means. By the end of the day I was on another boat (PMatts as he had a woman, Jen and a working stereo) and drunk as a mofo staggering around the Naked Turtle with no apperant direction in mind Too much GG that day.
    One of two thoughts came to my mind when i saw this picture 1. stinkfinger 2. man, the clippers really do suck

nodigg
    LOL...You cranky ass biach. I did forget to help him take the boat out that day although I would not have been much help. I just threw him my truck keys and said WTF lol
    i ahd forgotten about that! lol! at least you could still find the keys!

Jordy
    This has the makings of the most entertaining thread of the day, although, I am out of pics now. :frown:

nodigg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center..._2005_crew.jpg
    What bothers me is about all of this is all those people and one little bottle of GG and the Cuervo.....Come on Rick, you got to do it better than that
    Maybe they are all big bottles but with that HOMO DEPOT sign behind them they look small....lol
    I find that you need not spend big money on DCB style liquor in order to get college kids lit! (besides, mine was still hidden and they brought this shite!)

nodigg
    1999/rebuilt winter 2005 with all new interior and one of a kind layout. walk thru transom, double helm, tilt wheel, wake board spotter seat, 2 front lounges, two hidden coolers, recessed cup holders and lighting, xm stereo, flip down sony head, 10 disc c.d., two subs, 10 6x9's, 2 remotes, two 6 volt golf cart batteries, 2 12 volt deep cycle, two amps, removeable wake board pole, three bilge pumps, 80 gallon gas, 120 mph speedo, boost gauge, oil temp, power steering front to back and dual hydraulic external, drive shower, oil cooler, front wash down, white powder coat rails, screen enclosure for the rear, double bimini, docking lights, next the motor......BUILT
    Going bigger.....MORE power!

Jordy
    Make some up
    I don't know how to do that. :idea:

orange picker
    Hay you tied up to me on Sunday at steam Boat I was in the Red Jc Tritoon

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast