Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Deciding On A New Custom Boat

Jordy
    Hell, I had a guy I've never met tell me he didn't like me this weekend, strictly from my posts.
    Wow, I've heard of that happening, and it was based on posts that weren't even made by me (nice work HH and RD). I was pretty ok with it though because the guy was a total idiot. Not going to name any names but woof woof.

Kilrtoy
    Along those same lines try
    COMMANDER
    They add says
    setting the industry standard....

Havasu Hangin'
    Lots of people don't like me...they seem to think that just because I'm a smartass here...that I'm a jerk in person.
    Truth hurts.

Boat Dreamer
    Sorry. I Did Not Know How To Spell Kachina. My Friend Just Called It That Because If All The Money He Spent On It. Some Guy In Corona Has Rebuilt The Motor 2 Times In 2 Years. So Sea Doos Are Not As Good? The Dealers Says The Engines Are Way More Dependable And Faster That The Other Boats That Use Car Engines. I Like The Way The Sea Doo Looks And They Have One On The Floor With The Roll Bar That I Really Like. My Girlfriend Likes The Yamaha. But I Am Thinking Replacement Model On The Girlfriend As Soon As I Hit The River.
    Thanks Again For The Input. I Will Try Not To Get Too Married To The Look As I Want To Get The Best Custom Boat.

HocusPocus
    i have ridden in a 2005 sea doo speedster.. and they are alot of fun. i didn't get to drive it but i have never ridden in a boat that would turn so quick. it gets up from 0-40 in heartbeat and has plenty of storage.. lightweight and could be towed by just about anything. still, 30k seems a bit steep for one.

Jordy
    Lots of people don't like me...they seem to think that just because I'm a smartass here...that I'm a jerk in person.
    Truth hurts.
    Hey, being an angry midget with an attitude is understandable. I'll still hang out with you because I don't judge others based upon height, but rather intellect.

RiverOtter
    Buy the Trident :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Just Kidding Froggie

mirvin
    Dude What A Pain In The Ass It Is To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word. Man, That Must Have Taken A Long Time To Type All That Chit Out

NashvilleBound
    Buy the Trident :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Just Kidding Froggie
    Popcorn here.....popcorn..........

mirvin
    Really? I would never log on under a different name. Go read my posts. I'm not scared to be controversial or unpopular. Hell, I had a guy I've never met tell me he didn't like me this weekend, strictly from my posts.
    Dang Bob, I've never met you but I like you more then most of the people I already know.........Not necessarily from here, just in general

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast