Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Deciding On A New Custom Boat

Jordy
    Do i smell another Poster X. Or is this guy just in the wrong place.... :idea:
    Nah, Poser X would tell you that you got the wrong boat and it's all GW's fault. He'd never make any helpful suggestions.

Flashover
    [QUOTE=Jordy]Nah, Poser X would tell you that you got the wrong boat and it's all GW's fault. He'd never make any helpful suggestions. [/QUOT
    Very true blame it on GW. Poster X is lame... :crossx:

91nordic29
    I would personally get the SeaDoo with the roll bar, name it "Raider Nation" and park next to the most badass boat you can find in the channel on a holiday weekend.

ROFL ...oh please, oh please... one of you pro photo chopper guys make a picture of this!

Reaper1
    Sea Doo = Custom Boat.
    I'm Confused.

Jordy
    Sea Doo = Custom Boat.
    I'm Confused.
    I think they're pretty custom because you can get different sticker packages on them, that is, you have the choice of a few different colors. To me, that's custom.

RiverOtter
    Dude, he's gonna come to Nooga and kick you in the junk...
    :idea: Hmmmm... gimme a heads up and I'll go visit Nashvillebound that weekend

Froggystyle
    :idea: Hmmmm... gimme a heads up and I'll go visit Nashvillebound that weekend
    You'll find no shelter there... Jeff is on my side, and I need to visit him one of these days...

UnionJack
    It's a pretty good disquise with the wording......can't pick out any consistencies to tell who you REALLY are..................... :idea:
    Boat Dreamer = a.k.a.?????
    Anyone got a guess???
    Kilrtoy? :notam:

Cole1313
    You can start with the Sea Doo, then you can customize it. I hear everyone that has one, drills 2 inch holes across the entire bottom of the boat, about 6 inches apart. I guess it makes them lighter. If you would like to borrow a drill and bit I will GIVE you mine.

lucky
    In powerboat mag( a reputable mag) they did a side by side comparison with the sea don't and a CANADAIAN CARLSON , hands down - the sea doo is the poo ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast