Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rental house or condo for Memorial

Speedin' Ian
    I'm entertaining the idea of going to Havasu for Memorial day, but I definately need a house or condo with room to leave my boat (22' tige) at night. It would be me and 7 girls so I'm very confident that the place would be very well cared for. Also how is launching and retrieving on this weekend? My biggest concern would be driving the boat and truck... I would need to launch the boat, tie it to the dock and then park my truck... and at night the same thing.

Phat Matt
    I would suggest launching at day break and pulling off after 10pm.

Speedin' Ian
    Well that blows... is it possible to leave your boat in the water overnight?

MR HARLEY
    What do these 7 girls look like.

Mandelon
    . It would be me and 7 girls so I'm very confident that the place would be very well cared for.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahhaaaahhhhaa ahahahaaaa

Havasu_Dreamin
    I've seen the line at Site 6 over a mile long Saturday evening of Memorial Weekend at 11:30 at night.....

Speedin' Ian
    They're all very good looking... which brings up another concern of mine. With all the idiots out there I can only imagine all the attention we'll be getting and I definately don't want to get rolled by some meat heads disrespecting one of the girls. This is no joke... at first it seemed like a great idea, but I'm only with one of the girls and I'm sure it will be a lot of work since I'll doing everything. First things first though... I have to see if I can even get a place.

TrojanDan
    Yup, launch at the crack of dawn or around 3pm and pull off either very late at night or at 3pm.
    You should really consider bringing a buddy to help with the launching and retrieving. Memorial Day isn't the best of weekends to be going solo with 7 chicks and no boat launching help. Good luck.

Speedin' Ian
    Yeah I know what you mean... I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a buddy that wants to go, but I also have a limited amount of space on my boat. It is an open bow, but nine people, plus all beverages and supplies that goes with seven women sounds like a recipe for a sinking boat

Phat Matt
    Yeah, let's see some pics of the chicks, I might have room for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast