Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Army Brings Aid to Victims

sanger rat
    Never thought I would see Mexican army on US soil. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/arti..._ccc=2&cid=842

Mrs Scuba
    I was listening to the radio earlier this week and they were talking about how much each country is donating and they were saying how little some huge countries (such as Japan and China) were giving up. Well this makes me proud to be part Mexican, they put in their share when the country itself needs it probably more than LA does. Mexicans aren't that bad, all of the time, even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs. They have a great big heart down under..............

Havasu_Dreamin
    Gotta appreciate Mexico stepping up and helping out in a time of need.

probablecause
    I Mexicans aren't that bad, all of the time, even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs
    If they just came here for work, then nobody would give a damn. It is the raping of the system's resources (Social and Criminal) and the entitlement mentality that turns people inside out. Besides, it is the least that country could do since we float them over 200 million a year loans that will eventually be written off by the U.S. taxpayer, and all of the U.S. dollars that are sent back to that country.
    Sorry. Don't know you and not trying to piss you off. My wife is Mexican and she told me to write this.

MudPumper
    even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs. They have a great big heart down under..............
    You mean all the manual labor jobs that no american wants or will do??????? ie. working at the car wash, in the fields picking vegatables and fruit, working in shitty factorys assembling stuff, working in restaruants cooking your food, gardening, etc. etc. etc......... :idea: I've never seen an illegal ever doing a job I ever wanted or anybody I know for that matter.

Mrs Scuba
    I understand everyone has their own thoughts, and I am not one to shush you, or argue with you about them.
    BUT, this was a thread about Mexicans doing something that probably noone ever expected, and back to what I said at the beginning, I am proud of them.
    We can leave all the bad mouthing of Mexicans and every other race on the other threads.
    Apart form all the jobs we Mexicans take, like MudPumper said:
    They atke all the jobs Americans don't want to do, but in reality you wouldn't be able to live without the fields being picked, you can wash your on car at home so I wonder why they stay in business if that was to be happening and the little shitty stuff they assemble, we would not be able to live without.
    Just a piece of "MY" own mind.
    And no you don't know me, yet, but I'm sure in time you will.
    Thank You for listening.

Kilrtoy
    Sounds like steve wants to argue with me...
    I'll let this one go.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

RiverDave
    Mexico has an Army?
    And if their up here.. Then who's watching the drug fields?
    RD

C-2
    Mexico has an Army?
    Then who's watching the drug fields?
    RD
    Their police, dumb azz
    Hey, you asked!

BajaMike
    Never thought I would see Mexican army on US soil. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/arti..._ccc=2&cid=842
    I think this is very cool on behalf of the Mexican government and people. It has nothing to do with illegal imigration, it's people trying to help.
    Everything doesn't have to be an excuse to vent your frustrations with illegal imagration....sometimes it's just what it is....people helping people in distress.
    That's always a good thing.....don't try to change that!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast