Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My SeadooÂ’s are gone

surfer2001
    Just got to the river house, only to find both my skis have been ripped off. Cops told me this happens all the time after a big weekend. Seems the trash follows the good people.
    21K in skis and trailer...... history.

HOOTER SLED-
    It's a sign.......................All lake lice must vanish from the earth. Just kidding man. BUmmer

Essex29
    That sucks....Hope you had insurance.

Flying Tiger
    The punishment if caught, wouldn't fit the crime,, so the thieves have good working conditions.

JetBoatRich
    Sorry to hear the news were you insured?

HocusPocus
    it more then sucks to work hard to be able to enjoy some nice things only to have some lazy piece of sh*t come along and take it from you. good luck hope they find'em. :boxingguy

Towndrunk
    Good. Less to look out for. They should be made illegal.

Sane Asylum
    Good. Less to look out for. They should be made illegal.
    Well said DICKHEAD.........What Fuc kin ASSCLOWN.........It's tools like you that need quiet moments with Bubba the rump ranger....
    Get a life.......

bonesfab
    it happens all to often. walked out to get the paper this morning and the back door of my truck is wide open. f@#ken thieves took my subs and the head unit is half out of the dash. typing while waiting to see if the law will show up to take a report.. :angry2:

Vada
    lazy f'n pricks....can't get off their own ass and work like the rest of us so they go and steal our hard earned stuff....pisses me right off!!! :burningm:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast