Thread: moparjet

jets4me
    Happy birthday old man soon you will be tradeing that jet boat for a pontoon boat with a 50 horse motor well good luck at thirty all down hill now

RiverToysJas
    Happy Birthday!!! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/bday.gif
    30 is defintately over the hump....I passed the halfway mark to 70 in July, and starting pricing out pontoons.
    RTJas

Wet Dream
    Happy Birthday. Are you still recovering?

CMZRACING
    yea i heard that if you get drunk enough and pass out on his couch they will me and put me in the front yard and dump a cooler of ice water on you at 2am. pretty cold. i would not recommend trying it! yea we had a blast at the party!

jets4me
    cmz did you goo look at the boat sunday or hang over to bad just checking to see if we are going to have another boat going to anna see ya

moparjet
    Thank You All...had A Great Party....went Fishing On The Young Blood Bass Boat On Sunday Morning...lol...hope We Have The Same Fun At Anna

jets4me
    ....went Fishing On The Young Blood Bass Boat On Sunday Morning...lol...
    Don't be a metalflake hater. Metalflake or not they all float (well unless you throw it in reverse).

moparjet
    Yea When They Sink We Can Still Go Fishing On The Young Blood....as Long As You Get That Trolling Motor Back Together...

CMZRACING
    Cant Wait To Post Pics Of Me And Moparjet Fishing Sunday Morning! Didnt Catch Much But Had A Great Time! Yea We Looked At The Boat. Very Nice. Jason Wanted To Think About And Make Him An Offer. So Well See What Happens. Jets4me Pm Me Your Email And I'll Send You The Pics From The Fishing Tournament!!!!!!!

moparjet
    Sednd Them To Me Ill Put Them Up