Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Changes @ NJBA

mj680
    If sandbagging is allowed anything should be legal, 598 cu in in the 11.00 second bracket, nos in the 10.00 second bracket sandbagging is sandbagging run what you want or got, if it is allowed than everyone is legal, you take off all limits and restrictions, isn't that the why you want to get rid of no sand bagging, if you take off rules you can't ad more rules to make your kind of set up work, it's all or nothing, Jim
    I know you are SANDBAGGING in Mod Jet.

FuelInMyVeins82
    I'm not a member YET but send me a ballot and vote. I'll be out there eventually.... Gota beat finny in his old boat Tick tock tick tock. two days to the funneral mike :squiggle: Just messin w/ ya congrats bud

Legal in Blown Gas?
    Yup ... currently, he's not currently legal with his 572" motor ... current rule says 565" max ...
    He was supposed to send it in and forgot. So I entered his request for him ... It will effect all blown gas classes ...
    I also did it for the Blown Alcohol classes ...
    The tall deck Merlin block somes in a 4.5" bore ... clearenced for a 4.5" stroker crank ... too easy to put together a Blown HP motor ... I know people are running them, might as well make them legal. The 565 rule was made before the big bore merlin block was available.
    I'm amped also ... ready for some fun ...
    Mike are you nervous yet? I know you funeral is only a couple of days away ... but if you need a fast getaway ... let me know

FuelInMyVeins82
    LOL Dont Tempt him Bubs jeez. See ya next weekend well have to throw a few cold ones back its been a while

LOL Dont Tempt him Bubs jeez. See ya next weekend well have to throw a few cold ones back its been a while
    Yes we will!
    See you then!
    Brian

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    hey buzzby,
    why dont they let NOS in flat bottoms......if they did i know i would be in the 10's..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345