Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Barrier That Could Have Been

SmokinLowriderSS
    He does seem pretty good at faking it once in a while ... might be a skill that could bring him success as a cheap hookr.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Keep in mind, Poster has posted himself that he ALWAYS stays on topic, and it is he who has to put up with the Hate-filled, venom spewing, knuckle-dragging, fascist, nazi, Joseph Mengele wanabe, goose-stepping, dictatorial, society purging, racist, homophobic, sexist, lie-filled, blind to facts & reason, diatribe of the zero-IQ neanderthals on here.
    There is a term in psychology for this phenomena ... DISPLACEMENT. Confering ones own actions to others while believing oneself to be normal.

Poster X
    Keep in mind, Poster has posted himself that he ALWAYS stays on topic, and it is he who has to put up with the Hate-filled, venom spewing, knuckle-dragging, fascist, nazi, Joseph Mengele wanabe, goose-stepping, dictatorial, society purging, racist, homophobic, sexist, lie-filled, blind to facts & reason, diatribe of the zero-IQ neanderthals on here.
    There is a term in psychology for this phenomena ... DISPLACEMENT. Confering ones own actions to others while believing oneself to be normal.
    If you started keeping score right now you might be right. In actuality the insults flew hard and heavy toward me for several days just for posting my opinion on issues. (sans any name calling) Now, I'm down to the only thing unibrows can understand. Insults and condescension.

Steve 1
    If you started keeping score right now you might be right. In actuality the insults flew hard and heavy toward me for several days just for posting my opinion on issues. (sans any name calling) Now, I'm down to the only thing unibrows can understand. Insults and condescension.
    Rat squeak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12