Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18 Day's and counting for Plowman's

rrrr
    Here's the CoE page:
    Plowman's Creek Park (http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/whi...es/Plowman.htm)
    Party starts Friday Sept. 30. All the camping spots are full, there prolly aren't any rooms left close by. If you have a camper or whatever, maybe someone will share their spot.
    It's always fun.
    I'm heading out right now to go get the v-drive from our place in Farmersville. Gonna take it over to my shop and adjust the valves, throw a little tune-o-magic on it.
    Hey JJ, if you read this, I need to talk to you about my Casale. Have a question or three. My cell # is 972-365-0083.

IMPATIENT 1
    Here's the CoE page:
    Plowman's Creek Park (http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/whi...es/Plowman.htm)
    Party starts Friday Sept. 30. All the camping spots are full, there prolly aren't any rooms left close by. If you have a camper or whatever, maybe someone will share their spot.
    It's always fun.
    I'm heading out right now to go get the v-drive from our place in Farmersville. Gonna take it over to my shop and adjust the valves, throw a little tune-o-magic on it.
    Hey JJ, if you read this, I need to talk to you about my Casale. Have a question or three. My cell # is 972-365-0083.
    my inlaws just moved outta farmersville,they lived on the golf course.little town!!i stayed with them for a couple of nites and the dairy queen gets old fast.lol

sdba069
    Just got off the phone with Barb at Indian Lodge. They have 2 motel rooms left. Both rooms have 2 full size beds and sleep 4. Lakeside is full. Cleburne is 25 miles from the park and Meridian is about 18 miles. There is free camping at Kimball Bend about 5 miles up the river from Plowman's. There is water but no hook-ups. Indian Lodge is 254-889-3643.

TexasJet
    Hey Jeff....... Easy fix........... Just don't drink. Rumor has it you snore like a chainsaw whether you drink or not.
    You are a cruel man Mr. Snow, but pretty much accurate.

rrrr
    Ahhhhh, got the ol' FE rumbling real nice. Now all I gotta do is show up and have fun. You gonna get to see an old man in an old v-drive haulin' azz!!!! :2purples: :2purples:

Greaser
    Ahhhhh, got the ol' FE rumbling real nice. Now all I gotta do is show up and have fun. You gonna get to see an old man in an old v-drive haulin' azz!!!! :2purples: :2purples:
    Great, cant wait to see you and that kick ass sled again. See ya there.

Greaser
    Greaser, update: Kris has to go to a seminar for a week. He can't come either. What do you propose? Warning, I snore like a chainsaw when I been drinkin'.
    Hey Jeff, check your PM's

taylormanss
    I am definitely ready, am trying to get a few other Taylors to come along.
    I am really looking forward to see what a Taylor can do with a blower........hint, hint.
    Let me know what to bring.
    how about a taylormanss?

charlie f
    Look forward to seeing you Taylormanss, we will be bringing two SJs. I am sitting at a trade show in Chicago looking over the lake. I cant wait to get home friday and head out. See you there.

rrrr
    Hey Charlie, I've seen your boat at Collin Park. Didn't have time to say hello, we were launching our boat.
    Seeya on Friday, we'll talk then.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast