Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 18 Day's and counting for Plowman's

oldbuck40
    Hey Charlie, I've seen your boat at Collin Park. Didn't have time to say hello, we were launching our boat.
    Seeya on Friday, we'll talk then.man am i ever ready to hit the road! Ron tell Fonda she better be ready to party! cant wait

Taylorman
    Does anyone need a room for Plowmans. I may not be able to make it. I have a double room with 2 beds reserved at Indian Lodge reserved. I will know for sure tomorrow. If i don't go, someone can have my room.

oldbuck40
    Does anyone need a room for Plowmans. I may not be able to make it. I have a double room with 2 beds reserved at Indian Lodge reserved. I will know for sure tomorrow. If i don't go, someone can have my room. dont start talking like that now kevin! you get yourself up here and have a good time! im sure unless its a family thing that it will be waiting for you when you get back!!! hope everything is ok!

Taylorman
    Beleive me, i want to go and im sitting here pissed off cause i can't make it. I just have so much going on right now that i have things to get done. My dad is in the same position. Im need to stay to help him also so we can get all out stuff done before we leave for Colorado. Im gonna have to pass. Oh well, next year. If anyone needs my room, let me know and i'll call the lodge.

Devilman
    Sorry to hear it.... No possibility of change??

oldbuck40
    Beleive me, i want to go and im sitting here pissed off cause i can't make it. I just have so much going on right now that i have things to get done. My dad is in the same position. Im need to stay to help him also so we can get all out stuff done before we leave for Colorado. Im gonna have to pass. Oh well, next year. If anyone needs my room, let me know and i'll call the lodge.what happened to all that smack talkin??? well i know what your trying to get done with the house and all and hunting is right around the corner!!! damn bud your sure gonna be missed,if at all possible try and swing it!

Greaser
    what happened to all that smack talkin??? well i know what your trying to get done with the house and all and hunting is right around the corner!!! damn bud your sure gonna be missed,if at all possible try and swing it!
    Ditto buddy, you gotta take care of the important things, like hunting. I totally understand.

Taylorman
    what happened to all that smack talkin??? well i know what your trying to get done with the house and all and hunting is right around the corner!!! damn bud your sure gonna be missed,if at all possible try and swing it!
    I can still talk smack since i can't go back it up. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pissed cause i want to go

oldbuck40
    I can still talk smack since i can't go back it up. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pissed cause i want to gowell you know what we say,,,,,GET ER DONE!!!!

Taylorman
    Everyone take a bunch of pictures for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345