Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: YFZ450 hookup?

bordsmnj
    that totaly sucks. maybe try a different dealer second opinion deal? nice rhyno!

riverroyal
    its a 6 month warranty,,so im not sure,Ive contacted customer services a yamaha,and im on file at NCY for the 2 times it was there under warranty,but when i stopped at NCY a few weeks ago they were just looking at me like,OH crap hes back

riverroyal
    for smalls,,its great bike,dont let me change your mind,just dont buy one from where I did,,,,,this is the 1st time ive ever talked bad about any dealership,i guess its time

Phat Matt
    How about that recipe. I am home.

riverroyal
    a shot or 2 of vodka,,,,then fill the rest with fresca,its that easy,on ice.Add vodka for strength as needed,that s the beauty of it,cant really mess it up

Phat Matt
    a shot or 2 of vodka,,,,then fill the rest with fresca,its that easy,on ice.Add vodka for strength as needed,that s the beauty of it,cant really mess it up
    Sounds easy enough. I need to go get some fresca at the store though.

riverroyal
    yeah you kinda need that

OGShocker
    wont upshift,2nd to 3rd,3rd to 4th it feels like it just hits a wall,lever goes up and no gear locks in,also pops outta gear sometimes,,,,NORTH COUNTY YAMAHA says they cant duplicate the problem so they wont tear into the tranny,my guess is a bend shift fork or bad shift barrel or someting,its been back to NCY 2 times,total lenght about 40 days,those guys suck,I will never spend another dime there.We bought 4 atvs there last year,all in one purchase,cash,and they still wont help me.Its frustrating driving to the dez and after about a mile it just wont shift right,so when i go over the bars at 50 this season i guess a lawyer will handle it!
    Hmmmmm.... cockpit trouble maybe?

riverroyal
    2 other pilots have riden it in the dez,same thing,,,no shifty so good

Riverkid
    This reminds me of the old days, only back then we didn't use "shots"... Mouthful of Stoli (at the time, it was yummy), then a quick shot of Fresca in there, swish and swallow. I think I'll go try that again right now, actually...
    Longer the ride, the more thirsty you got...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast