Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Havasu This Weekend???

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Dave,
    We'll be there Fri Night also, Fuggits Sat afternoon. My friends are getting to our place a head of time Friday afternoon, don't scare them. j/k. can't wait to meet up with you, BTW - if you like Hot dogs, come on over. I have like 3 dozen left over from the BBQ. And you can bring the Japanese Sausage if you like .
    I won't scare them (as long as they do NOT look at me :2purples: 3 dozen???? WOW, sounds like another BBQ coming up :rollside: . The Jap sausage goes everywhere I go I'll have a few ***boat members with me this weekend and sat evening I'll be @ Sara park for the rodeo :rollside:
    Always looking forward to seeing you

Hardly Satisfied
    We will be there thursday night, on the water early friday :rollside:

Big Warlock
    Dave:
    We'll see you out there!

Phat Matt
    We'll be there late Friday night.

Todd969
    I thought this was a "Hot Boat Forum" NOT "Penciltown Pontoon Forum"
    Do be a hater Mr Big Baller. We have family coming out Saturday and I'll be the first to admit I Love my new pontoon.

dicudmore
    Do be a hater Mr Big Baller. We have family coming out Saturday and I'll be the first to admit I Love my new pontoon.
    no worries Todd...I was down in the marina last night SHARPENING the pontoons for all the haters

Havasu Luvr
    :hammerhea lol...I'm NOT a "Big Baller" I just take pics of "Big Baller" toys :rollside: ohhhhh and BTW come closer ! !! alittle closer.................. I'm just mess'n with ya ! !

dicudmore
    :hammerhea lol...I'm NOT a "Big Baller" I just take pics of "Big Baller" toys :rollside: ohhhhh and BTW come closer ! !! alittle closer I'm just mess'n with ya ! !
    its all in good fun David
    however if you see a yellow JC approaching at ramming speed I warned you first :wink:

Havasu Luvr
    no worries Todd...I was down in the marina last night SHARPENING the pontoons for all the haters
    Dan have a Dr. P and a smile and shut the F*CK-up ! ! ! I see how you are..... :idea:

sigepmock
    its all in good fun David
    however if you see a yellow JC approaching at ramming speed I warned you first :wink:
    I've been praticing all week.........
    RAMMING SPEED!!!!!!!
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Chris

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast