Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Holy Moly

Sleek-Jet
    Where the fock did you find your signiture???

HM
    www.lakepirateforums.com
    It is almost word for word I put the stuff in the ( ) just to point out who he specifically is talking about.

Sleek-Jet
    www.lakepirateforums.com
    It is almost word for word I put the stuff in the ( ) just to point out who he specifically is talking about.
    LOL... that's funny.

HM
    The guy originally came on as Lake Pirate and all he did was troll. He was banned for life for some really stupid stunt he pulled and authorities got involved. He has come back a few times under a few different aliases which include God (remember him) and recently as Poster X. What is really funny is the guy is doing the master puppet act on his sight with several different screen names trying to act like Poster X is not him, just someone from his boards. Now he is having a conversation with himself patting himself on the back for being a really good troll. I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do to stop from puting a bullet to the head.

ROZ
    He got authorities involved? For what? Piece of work, eh?

Magic34
    The guy originally came on as Lake Pirate and all he did was troll. He was banned for life for some really stupid stunt he pulled and authorities got involved. He has come back a few times under a few different aliases which include God (remember him) and recently as Poster X. What is really funny is the guy is doing the master puppet act on his sight with several different screen names trying to act like Poster X is not him, just someone from his boards. Now he is having a conversation with himself patting himself on the back for being a really good troll. I guess he's gotta do what he's gotta do to stop from puting a bullet to the head.
    People really have this much time?

HM
    He got authorities involved? For what? Piece of work, eh?
    I'd tell ya, but then i would have to "Threaten you with a letter made to look like it is from a terrorist that was going to bomb you". So, please don't ask again. :wink:

Sleek-Jet
    People really have this much time?
    Unbelievably, yes.

HM
    I added a bit more that I thought was quite funny.

ROZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast