Thread: This looksn like a deal to me.

Kurtis500
    Check this out. Am I missing something? Looks like a good use of 5 grand to me
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/10185107.htm

ColeTR2
    That will not last long

superdave013
    Those are some focked up looking boats. It's no vector for sure. It's a specta deck scabbed onto some funky ass bottom with some kind of adapter section that goes between the deck and hull. The bow and strakes on those boats look like something you would see on some old John boat.

dmontzsta
    That thing has been for sale for a while. It was around when my dad was shopping cruisers 6 months ago, the price was then $9500.

lucky
    Those are some focked up looking boats. It's no vector for sure. It's a specta deck scabbed onto some funky ass bottom with some kind of adapter section that goes between the deck and hull. The bow and strakes on those boats look like something you would see on some old John boat.
    i don't even think it looks like a spectra deck -- -

DUECE'SDAD
    As Much As Hes Downin It He Might Be Wanting To Buy It

superdave013
    i don't even think it looks like a spectra deck -- -
    It does when you stand right there next to one. I saw one over at Bruce's place. I guess when I saw they'er focked up looking is because the deck is from a shorter boat with a different shaped nose. It's got the round bull nose deck all the way were the cap would be. Then some kind of other peice that makes up the difference between the shape of the bottom and deck.
    Duece, just callin it how I see it is all. If someone travels a long distance thinking they are going to see a Vector will be bummed when they get there as that's not even close to a vector.
    Maybe a better choice of words would be to say it's a funky looking boat. BTW, the one I saw was real clean like the one in the ad. Heck, might even be the same one for all I know. If it is the same one then it's got a new engine and all new plumbing too.

lucky
    It does when you stand right there next to one. I saw one over at Bruce's place. I guess when I saw they'er focked up looking is because the deck is from a shorter boat with a different shaped nose. It's got the round bull nose deck all the way were the cap would be. Then some kind of other peice that makes up the difference between the shape of the bottom and deck.
    Duece, just callin it how I see it is all. If someone travels a long distance thinking they are going to see a Vector will be bummed when they get there as that's not even close to a vector.
    Maybe a better choice of words would be to say it's a funky looking boat. BTW, the one I saw was real clean like the one in the ad. Heck, might even be the same one for all I know. If it is the same one then it's got a new engine and all new plumbing too.
    may be its a "victor" or a spector ???