Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPAM-Trailer for sale

olbiezer
    hey squirting thunder......u mean u dont see at least a 100 doller profit on this trailer? come on guy help a boater out!!!!!

LakesOnly
    I personally saw this trailer just last weekend and was floored by the price relative to how clean it really is. Good paint, good tires, good wood, good upholstry, good bunks, good carpeting, etc. If only I weren't in a rental car that couldnt tow it home with me. (I was there picking up other items.)
    This thing could be set up so many different ways: for your OHV toys such as dirt bikes or ATV's, small car transport (with some 8-ply's), etc. All with just a little platform modification. Or a boat, of course.
    Looking at all the trailers currently being offered for sale, this one is absolutely bang-for-buck.
    Paul

Squirtin Thunder
    hey squirting thunder......u mean u dont see at least a 100 doller profit on this trailer? come on guy help a boater out!!!!!
    I would jump on it in a second being I need an extra trailer to turn into a car hauler. It is much cheeper to have something to start with. Pop the fenders off cut the rear step trow an extra axle in and a little extra bracing and some sheet steel instant car hauler.

Jake W2
    E-Ticket what kind of hull is that on the trailer?
    Jake

e-ticket
    Hi Jake,
    It is 75 Barron Sprint which is being completely redone right now. Hopefully will be ready this spring.
    e-ticket

CircleJerk
    Hi Jake,
    It is 75 Barron Sprint which is being completely redone right now. Hopefully will be ready this spring.
    e-ticket
    Ya, and dig the gold plated numbers!!! Wow, that must of cost someone?! Wish I had a way to get it back up here cheaply! Do you still have the license plate?? Can I have it?

e-ticket
    Sold!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You're right. It's light, it's cheap,and it's a nice trailer. I had an experiance on a mountain road that if I had not had breaks on my trailer I would have undoubtedly hit a biker coming towards me on a curve. Thanks for your opinion but i'll stick with mine.....v-drive
    Doesnt your truck have brakes????

SANGER-RICH
    Looking at all the trailers currently being offered for sale, this one is absolutely bang-for-buck.
    Paul
    Are you looking for a trailer?? I have one , a tandom with brakes, need clean up but very cheap ? $400. come with a 74 sanger jet project

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12