Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold for GOV...Again?

99 232 baja
    So people of California what do think of your foreign born governor, has he done any good? Should he go back to movies?

YeLLowBoaT
    Actually I think he as done a fairly good job....

v-drive
    The guy inherited a broke state that the gov he kicked out tried to sink further in his final days. he took on an impossible task and (I feel ) is striving to make it better. Ofcourse all the armchair experts will say he's screwed but I don't see them coming up with any answers. Hell yes i'll vote for him again
    v-drive

91nordic29
    "foreign born governor"
    i guess that is your real question. why not just say it?

blackcloud75
    Actually I think he as done a fairly good job....
    He has taken money(2 billion from education alone) from education and public safety without its guarranteed return. Promised to cut beneficiary benefits for public safety.
    I guess he has a pretty good record!!!!!!!!!!

bigq
    He has taken money(2 billion from education alone) from education and public safety without its guarranteed return. Promised to cut beneficiary benefits for public safety.
    Really? Where did he take this money from? They are getting more money then the previous years.
    Everyone wanted him to fix the budget, but when it came time to make cuts it is ok as long as it was not their budget.
    Please don't say they need more money for education. California spends way to much already and throwing more money at the problem might make us feel better, but it is hardly the problem. :hammer2:

Lake Ape
    It would really help if kids from Mexico weren't going to school in the US school system and returning to Mexico after school. Illegals don't pay taxes to goto school so they are riding your legal kids shirt tales...

bigq
    It would really help if kids from Mexico weren't going to school in the US school system and returning to Mexico after school. Illegals don't pay taxes to goto school so they are riding your legal kids shirt tales...
    No gevernor will touch that.

bordsmnj
    he had to make a lot of unpopular decisions. it's a thankless job but he's getting it done. a lot of different org.s i see bitch and whine about how he's ripping them off...untill u get to fine print and see he's not exactly starving people. they just don't get the whole "the state is BROKE" thing.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Waaaaaa.....Waaaaaaaa......Waaaaaaaaa !!!!!! :cry:
    I'm so tired of those BS comercials using whining teachers..... :yuk:
    Education still gets more & more money each year and squanders it.
    Screw your California public education system that takes more & more of my taxes each year and turn's out a sub standard product. :devil:
    In the real world people are fired each day for poor performance. :idea:
    Quit all you F'n whining and suck it up like the rest of us !!!! :boxed:
    CJG
    :coffeycup

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast