Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging SpectraBrent

Hot Rod Hallett
    Brent- I need to talk Spectra's with you. I came across a '76 20' that sounds extremely nice. The guy has gone completely through the boat from the trailer up and it sounds turn key. It has a fresh 460 Ford, fresh Berkeley, new interior, new carpet, wiring, gauges, dual batts with isolator switch, custom stereo, new bimini, custom teak swim step, trailer re-painted, re-bunked, re-wired, new lights, tires/wheels. It sounds bitchin but the color is the only thing getting me. Its white and green. Gatorade green to be exact. I guess back in '76 the owner of Spectra had two promotional 20's built for Gatorade and they were white and gatorade green. This boat is one of them. What do you think? I guess the name of the boat is the Thirst Quencher. Have you seen this boat? Send me a PM or call me at (714) 709-9162.
    Travis

Hustler
    Hey Trav. Is that a full stringer boat? I want to say that year only had the stringers in the motor compertment but I could be wrong.

Hot Rod Hallett
    Joe- Full stringer deal. '77 was the first year of motor stringers.

Hot Rod Hallett
    Brent- Where you at? I registered on Spectra Marine site and posted about the 76 20-footer I came across. May be worth going to look at. Its just green!

bordsmnj
    wasn't riverdave building a 20' all green one at one point, maybe about 2 or 3 years ago?

Boatcop
    Mine was originally green/white.
    And it's a '75, (455/Jac) with stringers only around the engine.

SPECTRABRENT
    Brent- I need to talk Spectra's with you. I came across a '76 20' that sounds extremely nice. The guy has gone completely through the boat from the trailer up and it sounds turn key. It has a fresh 460 Ford, fresh Berkeley, new interior, new carpet, wiring, gauges, dual batts with isolator switch, custom stereo, new bimini, custom teak swim step, trailer re-painted, re-bunked, re-wired, new lights, tires/wheels. It sounds bitchin but the color is the only thing getting me. Its white and green. Gatorade green to be exact. I guess back in '76 the owner of Spectra had two promotional 20's built for Gatorade and they were white and gatorade green. This boat is one of them. What do you think? I guess the name of the boat is the Thirst Quencher. Have you seen this boat? Send me a PM or call me at (714) 709-9162.
    Travis
    TRavis,
    I have never seen the GATORADE SPECTRAS, but I did hear of them.
    Is the boat original (GEL & Wood Grain).
    Do you have any pics?
    Brent
    818-621-5626

Hot Rod Hallett
    No pics yet. Boat is original green and white with wood grain. I am going to have his wife e-mail me some pics. Might own a piece of history. Wish it had a Chevy in it but oh well. He said 15K over the phone but was flexible as he just wants to move onto a smaller boat. 15k sounds a little steep eventhough everything is brand new.
    Travis

SPECTRABRENT
    Travis,
    If the boat is Flawless Original Condition its worth $10,000.00 to $12,000.00.
    I would like to see some pictures of the boat.
    Brent
    818-621-5626

Joe- Full stringer deal. '77 was the first year of motor stringers.
    ? I have a '79 with 4 full stringers, all original.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast