Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gosh Darn Jet Boats

Cole1313
    While pulling my lady on the wakeboard. Some low free board jet boat comes right in front of me and puts the rooster in the air. Well needless to say, I am towing a boarder and I can not see. Soaked the entire inside of the boat. Wallet, phone, stereo everything, WET. Can you guys please have some courtesy out there. Just because I drive a wake board boat does not mean I am an a$$. We all have to share the same water ways.
    Thanks for letting me vent.

superdave013

lucky
    don't you know free board challenged boats have the right of way ?
    kinda like when you where kids and your little brother got to do what ever he wanted , cause -- after all he was the cute one ... lol

IMPATIENT 1
    While pulling my lady on the wakeboard. Some low free board jet boat comes right in front of me and puts the rooster in the air. Well needless to say, I am towing a boarder and I can not see. Soaked the entire inside of the boat. Wallet, phone, stereo everything, WET. Can you guys please have some courtesy out there. Just because I drive a wake board boat does not mean I am an a$$. We all have to share the same water ways.
    Thanks for letting me vent.
    seems like there's more to the story.most jetters do this for payback.did you cut him off or roll a wake at him?i only roost somebody if there jumping my wake or getting way to close to my boat.nothing like giving lake lice a 550hp
    enema(spelling?).

riverbound
    seems like there's more to the story.most jetters do this for payback.did you cut him off or roll a wake at him?i only roost somebody if there jumping my wake or getting way to close to my boat.nothing like giving lake lice a 550hp
    enema(spelling?).
    hmmmm...I was kind of thinking the same thing :idea: Of course I would NEVER roost someone out of revenge

Cole1313
    I never did anything to this guy. He just rolled by and I think without thinking putit up in the air and roosted my boat. It is OK I have a mental picture of the boat and when I finally pull my jet out of the garage it is on.

IMPATIENT 1
    I never did anything to this guy. He just rolled by and I think without thinking putit up in the air and roosted my boat. It is OK I have a mental picture of the boat and when I finally pull my jet out of the garage it is on.
    he was just an asshole then. yeh, break out the jet and blast his ass!eye 4 an eye mofo!

blender over
    oh boy here we go again :boxingguy
    Cant we all just get along

Cole1313
    oh boy here we go again :boxingguy
    Cant we all just get along
    I get along with most everyone. I have a jet boat and a wakeboard boat. You just get these guys from time to time that have no idea what they hell they are doing. The area where we were at was small and he really had no where to go. However you should all be reposible for what out boat does. Wake, Roost whatever.
    I hate whackers! :argue:

riverbound
    I hate whackers! :argue:
    Me too...I miss working on my broken down boat all the time

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast