Thread: Inner Peace.

Jbb
    following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use more calm in our lives.
    Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Stoli, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, two pints of ice cream, some saltines and a box of chocolates.
    And you have no idea how ****ing good I feel.
    Dr Phil.....A true Hero....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../860drphil.jpg

my21advantage
    following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use more calm in our lives.
    Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of Stoli, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, two pints of ice cream, some saltines and a box of chocolates.
    And you have no idea how ****ing good I feel.
    Dr Phil.....A true Hero....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../860drphil.jpg
    God bless Dr. Phil and Pepto-Bismol

Miss Perfect
    I've just noticed the resemblance between your avatar and Dr. Phil. He needs a crazy eye though.

my21advantage
    I've just noticed the resemblance between your avatar and Dr. Phil. He needs a crazy eye though.
    LOL!

76ANTHONY
    well look whos here, miss perfect, good morning.........

Miss Perfect
    well look whos here, miss perfect, good morning.........
    Geez... no kidding! I hate it when work gets in the way of posting!

76ANTHONY
    well hell now its late, its goose time at work, the eye in the sky is gone.. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo :crossx:

MagicMtnDan
    Funny stuff Jbb but I am wondering about you more than never now that you're admitting to listening to Dr. Phil.

Miss Perfect
    Funny stuff Jbb but I am wondering about you more than never now that you're admitting to listening to Dr. Phil.
    He's just using Dr. Phil to get to Oprah