Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who watches the show PINKS?

WetWillie
    Tivo it if you dont..
    Its on speed vision good show. Regular racers bring there cars to run for pink slips. This week they had a couple of 1600hp cars... Crazy..
    http://www.pinks.tv/images/banner_1PINKS.jpg
    click here (http://www.racingjunk.com/pinks.jsp) to watch an episode

Reaper1
    You mean Speed Channel shows something else besides Nascar. :rollside:

boatslayer
    pinks is bad ass i watch every episode

CornWater
    You mean Speed Channel shows something else besides Nascar. :rollside:
    Formula 1

randy77zt
    i like world rally-especially when the run the in car camera.110 on gravel is fun.f1 is ok.nascar sucks.pinks is a good show but i miss taping it.need to get tivo.

Magic34
    One of my best friends is the owner of Pro Dyno.
    He owns the woolly mammoth car that handed "biff" his ass a few episodes ago and won this car. Sad thing is, no pinks are given. Just a show. Sorry if I ruined it.
    They are going to do some episodes here in PHX and my friend is going to have a part in the show now.
    He actually also tried getting the guy to bet $5k per run and wouldn't do it as well.

plaster dave
    One of my best friends is the owner of Pro Dyno.
    He owns the wolly mammoth car that handed "biff" his ass a few episodes ago and won this car. Sad thing is, no pinks are given. Just a show. Sorry if I ruined it.
    They are going to do some episodes here in PHX and my friend is going to have a part in the show now.
    He actually also tried getting the guy to bet $5k per run and wouldn't do it as well.
    Does your friend run in the PSCA?

MOBrien
    the show is good. but now it's bunk IMO...pinks aren't really up for grabs? what a joke. and the dude that hosts the show......he's a little strange.

Magic34
    Does your friend run in the PSCA?
    No, but it is a cool story.
    He found out about the show, and bought the car, I think it's a 75 Vega Wagon. They did some extensive work on it, and then they were going to have it custom painted. The idea came up to cover it in 2" black fur instead, and it was a bad ass idea, so the woolly mammoth was born. They have a huge lifted golf cart as well they covered with the same fur and that was the pit cart. Funny as hell.
    Anyways, he drove to Orlando with the intentions of racing for pink slips. When they got there, people like the guy he beat, started backing out AT THE TRACK, saying they didn't want to lose their car. My friend was pissed. He had full intentions to lose his car if need be, so he was a little pissed driving from AZ for just a show.
    They did the show, and he tried to at least race for some $$ and other guys didn't even want to do that.
    They are susposed to be changing the show now to really race fcor slips, but who knows. We won't know for sure until they come out here and he helps host the show with that guy.

Magic34
    Here is a link to the video with the woolly mammoth car beating up on biff and his friends.
    click on the link and scroll about 1/2 way down (just a little less than 1/2 way) on the page. There will be 2 columns of thumbnails and his link is in the right column.
    Here is the title to the video you are looking for.
    Code Name: Woolly Mammoth
    http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3564240

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast