Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why don't people understand what Cindy Sheehan is doing?

MagicMtnDan
    Grieving does not, in and of itself, mean you are incapable of experiencing other emotions.
    I would assert that this woman's grief is so overwhelming that it has provided the motivation for her anti-war campaign. She drew a lot of attention to those efforts when she got arrested; thus the smile.
    Political agendas notwithstanding, anybody who doesn't think this woman is grieving is very likely delusional.
    And I would submit to you that IF her grief is still so overwhelming then she clearly needs help (psychotherapy) not a left wing support group that is using her as a puppet for the we-hate-America, let's support America's enemies factions funded by the George Soros' of the world.
    Truth be told, this woman is delusional. And my point of my original post is that she's beyond grieving. She's gone far overboard and is supporting the enemies of America's causes. She's called our President a war criminal and worse and believes that the Palestinians are simply looking for peace.
    PS: thanks Holy Moly - you hit the nails right on the head

Red Horse
    Doing what she is doing is furthing the terrorist cause against us. Freedom aint free people. Doesnt she know that the way of life her son died for is the very way of life she is embracing by protesting. Some people are so short sighted. Her son died....for a belief that he had. A belief prolly instilled by who? HIS *UCKING MOTHER. In all actuallity, she is responsible for his death. But just like most of America, it cant be our own fault. It is always somebody elses. :crossx:

99 232 baja
    In my opinion she is underminding he son's military brothers and sisters, they are still over there doing a very difficult mission. I have never lost a son or daughter,but she should stand back and appreciate what her son did for HIS country, I am very thankful for every US service personnel and pray that every one comes HOME.

GHT
    I agree with MMD & SNS.... I would kick her in the gut.. she is a disgrace to all that her son and all the rest of whom have served.
    F... HER!!!!

Burley1
    I think she is a focking loser and needs to get a life. If my mother did that for me I would haunt her from my grave! :burningm:

Dave C
    Bingo....
    also the delusional part! thats true too
    <---------very delusional. And should not be a suprise.
    If she is really grieving, then shame on the media for making her such a tool.

erieboater
    Didn't her husband file for divorce? That should tell you something about her. NUTS I SAY!!!! Just shut up already. :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Mrs. 4-B
    Cindy Sheehan is a disgrace to her son and family. Her son was a hero who fought for freedom of not only our country but others too. :eat:

***boateditor
    And I would submit to you that IF her grief is still so overwhelming then she clearly needs help (psychotherapy) not a left wing support group that is using her as a puppet for the we-hate-America, let's support America's enemies factions funded by the George Soros' of the world.
    Truth be told, this woman is delusional. And my point of my original post is that she's beyond grieving. She's gone far overboard and is supporting the enemies of America's causes. She's called our President a war criminal and worse and believes that the Palestinians are simply looking for peace.
    The woman's son was killed. Clearly some people can't see beyond their malodorous political agendas far enough to respect that. My only point is that she is grieving, as any person who buries their child will do, and it is the height of willful ignorance and insensitivity to suggest otherwise. I am not defending her political point of view. I don't agree with everything Sheehan says. I am just saying she is grieving, not "grieving."
    Whether you agree with Sheehan or not, I'm glad we live in a country where she can speak out against the war. All Americans should be proud that people can voice both sides of an issue. That goes for Bill O'Reilly as well as Cindy Sheehan. But don't pray for this woman to shut up. That's the definition of Anti-Americanism.

Her454
    Grieving does not, in and of itself, mean you are incapable of experiencing other emotions.
    I would assert that this woman's grief is so overwhelming that it has provided the motivation for her anti-war campaign. She drew a lot of attention to those efforts when she got arrested; thus the smile.
    Political agendas notwithstanding, anybody who doesn't think this woman is grieving is very likely delusional.
    I have no doubt, as any mother would, that she is in tremendous grief. While I sympathize with her loss I find it hard to understand how she has used that grief as a vehicle for HER political agenda. Her son chose to fight when called to duty and lost his life in that fight. Regardless of what you and I believe it was his choice and its sad that she is clouding his memory with HER beliefs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast