Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why don't people understand what Cindy Sheehan is doing?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    But don't pray for this woman to shut up.
    Well.....
    I use to pray that she would just shut the hell up, but that didn't work..... :idea:
    Now I'm on to praying that she get's hit right on the top of her big dumb head by a golf ball sized metorite, today at 05:00 PM central time......
    GOD like's you to be as specific as possible these day's.......
    OK.....back to praying again !!!!!
    Later,
    CJG

Seadog
    She has gone past grieving to a combination of madness and envisioning herself as a "Joan of Arc". She has allowed herself to be used by the political left. Her actions have disgraced the sacrifice of her son. Her ex-husband and son and daughters all have spoken out that they feel she is wrong. She has destroyed her family for the spotlight. Her daughters have fled to Europe to avoid her actions. She has gone off the deep end and her "handlers" are keeping the life guards away.

***boateditor
    We worship a different God. Mine likes me to use apostrophes more conservatively.

Her454
    We worship a different God. Mine likes me to use apostraphies more conservativaly.
    LOL, your God needs to go back to spelling 101.

GHT
    Well.....
    I use to pray that she would just shut the hell up, but that didn't work..... :idea:
    Now I'm on to praying that she get's hit right on the top of her big dumb head by a golf ball sized metorite, today at 05:00 PM central time......
    OK.....back to praying again !!!!!
    Later,
    CJG

Now that is some funny F'in sh1t right there...

91nordic29
    I agree with MMD & SNS.... I would kick her in the gut.. she is a disgrace to all that her son and all the rest of whom have served.
    F... HER!!!!
    oh, nice......

***boateditor
    LOL, your God needs to go back to spelling 101 and I don't believe in God and Cindy Sheehan is the most wonderful person in the universe and my boat sucks.
    It's not nice to misquote people.

91nordic29
    We worship a different God. Mine likes me to use apostrophes more conservatively.

Her454
    It's not nice to misquote people.
    ...........But it sure makes it entertaining at times. :rollside:

Blown 472
    And I would submit to you that IF her grief is still so overwhelming then she clearly needs help (psychotherapy) not a left wing support group that is using her as a puppet for the we-hate-America, let's support America's enemies factions funded by the George Soros' of the world.
    Truth be told, this woman is delusional. And my point of my original post is that she's beyond grieving. She's gone far overboard and is supporting the enemies of America's causes. She's called our President a war criminal and worse and believes that the Palestinians are simply looking for peace.
    PS: thanks Holy Moly - you hit the nails right on the head
    You should really get out more instead of whacking off to your pc all the time, better yet why dont you go inlist there tough guy and let some guy that has been over there for a few years come home to his family??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast