Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any other Concealed Carry ***boat members?

Mardonzi
    The thing about most punks who are likely to be shooting,, at least those I've come across, it that they are chicken shit cowards for the most part.. and would never even consider going after someone who was capable of defending themselves... front or back. Another thing is most of them can't hit shit unless they do the spray and pray method.

Redneck
    i carry a glock 27 40 cal love it small enough carry in a few different holsters

Riverkid
    Try Black Hills Leather.
    I had them make me a rig for my Smith PC 945 and a spare mag/Surefire opposing side. It's quick and convenient, and it's right where it should be when I have needed it. Doesn't print and is actually pretty comfortable...
    I have some other leather for a 5" .45 GC Gov't and it wasn't nearly as nice...

payloan
    What are you guys so f*&)&^n paranoid for?

DEAL BROTHER
    Colt pocket pony......holster fits in your pocket...if you work with it enough you can pull it pretty quick....

STV_Keith
    Isn't it funny that the only people questioning WHY are people from the PR of Kommifornia.
    I choose to carry because it is my right as a citizen and my choice to do so. I choose to carry because I have been mugged and know the helpless feeling and choose not to let myself be in that position again.
    Bottom line, it's my choice and I get to make it. Just like I make the choice to drive a Dodge, own a boat, go fast, etc.. Personal choices for each individual.

cdog
    Isn't it funny that the only people questioning WHY are people from the PR of Kommifornia.
    I choose to carry because it is my right as a citizen and my choice to do so. I choose to carry because I have been mugged and know the helpless feeling and choose not to let myself be in that position again.
    Bottom line, it's my choice and I get to make it. Just like I make the choice to drive a Dodge, own a boat, go fast, etc.. Personal choices for each individual.
    I agree. I won't be a kommie much longer. I can kill way more people with my truck than with a 10 round clip. But the pussy lefties allways need something to blame in order to get people to look the other way while they rob us of our constitutional rights. One hair at a time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345