Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connelly F1x or the Concept. Or KD

Up 4 River
    I ski recreactionally at Parker and Havasu. I have not skiied the course in a while since you can't find many out here other than Canyon Lake or throught the Ski Clubs at Newberry and Corona.

Cole1313
    I ski recreactionally at Parker and Havasu. I have not skiied the course in a while since you can't find many out here other than Canyon Lake or throught the Ski Clubs at Newberry and Corona.
    I had heard that for a while someone was setting up a course in Newport Harbor. Just rumors though.
    Have you tried any of the lakes in Bakersfield??
    There is a private lake about 10 minutes from my house, but I have yet to meet anyone that lives there.

Up 4 River
    I haven't heard of a course in Newport Harbor. It's 5 mph everywhere in there but that would be sweet. I could walk or ride my bike to that one. I've skiied the course in salt water before and it's nice because you stay on top of the water better.

Cole1313
    I haven't heard of a course in Newport Harbor. It's 5 mph everywhere in there but that would be sweet. I could walk or ride my bike to that one. I've skiied the course in salt water before and it's nice because you stay on top of the water better.
    It hurts like a mother though when you try to crush the wake with you head. It was somewhere past a bridge. It was totally illegal but the cops never did anything. Like I said it was just a rumor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12