Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Deb ....

FMluvswater
    so did you get to try the jackhammer or what?

Debbolas
    no, it was pretty big and heavy, but I did take a sledgehammer to some of the tile last night.................that was fun! :jawdrop:
    They guy is jackhammerinhg away right now......it's so loud!!! We are all hold up in our room, at the far end of the house, with the door closed....Me, my three dogs, two cats and one of my daughters........... :jawdrop:
    All our furniture is pushed into the living/dinning room....it's a little cluttered right now............now Halloween party for us

FMluvswater
    I thought Scream wouldn't let you use the sledgehammer? What changed his mind or did you do it anyway? :supp: :devil: :wink:

Debbolas
    I "talked" him into it
    My middle daughter took a couple of swings as well......

FMluvswater
    Did it feel good smashing something to bits?

Debbolas
    YES!!!!!
    I think (if my back wasn't so bad) I could do that for a living.............but the guy said, it gets "old" after awhile. I had to hit the tile, while on my knees, because of my back.
    My back is messed up today, I pinched a nerve on my right side, my right leg is numb and I have this REALLY BAD PAIN, just above my butt
    seriously..........ouch.......... :lightsabe

FMluvswater
    :squiggle: Ouch. Sorry to hear that - pain really sucks. Hope it gets better soon. :clover: You take something to help take the edge off? Like say a jello shot or 8 ... I hear you're a pro at those. :wink:

Debbolas
    I suck at eating jello shots.........or maybe I don't suck and that is my problem............nope, drinking a Hefeweitzen though (yum)

FMluvswater
    I suck at eating jello shots.........or maybe I don't suck and that is my problem............nope, drinking a Hefeweitzen though (yum)
    A who what now? WTF is that?

Debbolas
    Beer
    It's good with a slice of lemon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast