Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who has a magic deck boat

phebus
    You must be feeling fiesty Phebus, and I think that quote is Bills (Outcole'd) but it is spot on, believe it NSF
    Not fiesty, just jealous. I think Magic makes one of the nicest deck boats out there, when you take the whole lay out into consideration. Also, when you see how many there are out there, and how rarely you hear a complaint, customer satisfaction seems very high to me.

Not So Fast
    Not fiesty, just jealous. I think Magic makes one of the nicest deck boats out there, when you take the whole lay out into consideration. Also, when you see how many there are out there, and how rarely you hear a complaint, customer satisfaction seems very high to me.
    Good to have you back here As I said before the worst part of owning a Magic is the BUYING EXPERIENCE & DELIVERY, after that it's all down hill, love my boat NSF

caroftheweek
    i second what NSF said. once delivery is taken and all the bugs worked out, they are great boats. we have 130 trouble free hours on ours and love it. i will say nothing of the buying experience but Clu has made our ownership/service experience worth it.
    Ryan

UnionJack
    everyone has a magic deck boat, they sell like 10 a week

Buster
    everyone has a magic deck boat, they sell like 10 a week
    Your wrong UJ, they are only selling 8 a week now and Ron is paniced.
    We love our's. Over 200 hours on it without a single problem. :clover:

OutCole'd
    Maybe the question should be "Who doesn't have a Magic Deckboat" :notam:

Magic makes a Deck Boat?? That's news to me.

phebus

Magic makes a Deck Boat?? That's news to me.
    If ***boat ever comes out with a magazine, look for a feature article on it. Just don't get any ideas that you willl get it anywhere close to on time.
    :rollside:

NashvilleBound
    Man I love being part of the Magic family...outcasted black sheep, but still blood. Doesnt that just make you all warm and fuzzy

riverroyal
    im happy with it,the 496HO has had more troubles than i wish,thats not magics fault.Pm me if you need more info,be boring for everyone else to read.By the way,finally had a chance to see how fast it would go,no kids,no wish,low on gas,72mph at 51http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00391.JPG 00rpm,,im happy with that

NashvilleBound
    I really like your graphics..... hey shmuck...I think I'll be in town the 5th of November.....I will keep you posted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast