Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaping the Sanger Pic

flattie

Doesn't this pic remind anyone of the "Ups and Downs" poster? We need her hair to be flowing into the scoop and we need her boobies to be bouncing and then Voila!!! Nice looking boat.

MandDPerformance
    Yeah!! Yeah!! Show me boobies!! Heah, Heah!!

Kim Hanson
    Doesn't this pic remind anyone of the "Ups and Downs" poster? We need her hair to be flowing into the scoop and we need her boobies to be bouncing and then Voila!!! Nice looking boat.
    Not even close Guru, the "Ups and Downs" poster the were moving at a good speed, this look's like a let off and stomp it thing. Good picture though .........( . )( . )..............

LUVNLIFE
    I thought someone here was going to remake and update the Ups and Downs photo since we can't get anymore of the originals :idea:

ACCEPTENCE
    That's "Leaping the Sanger" ???
    Kinda makes ya go hummm???
    Is there a propeller or rudder under there somewhere???

flattie
    I also have half of the engine you have acceptance. & Im the only one with a V -drive withing 300 miles of me. So everything I do to my boat from engine work to painting ect. Has all been done by me in trial and error. When I first started playing with this boat it only went 75mph now it runs in the 107 area with mufflers and full of gas. So I think Im doing ok! Hopefully I will have a heck of alot lighter hull this winter. Although I like the lines on the Sangers. Or maybe it needs a injection setup on it what do you think?

MoJetBoPar
    Great looking bubbledeck!

ACCEPTENCE
    I also have half of the engine you have acceptance. & Im the only one with a V -drive withing 300 miles of me. So everything I do to my boat from engine work to painting ect. Has all been done by me in trial and error. When I first started playing with this boat it only went 75mph now it runs in the 107 area with mufflers and full of gas. So I think Im doing ok! Hopefully I will have a heck of alot lighter hull this winter. Although I like the lines on the Sangers. Or maybe it needs a injection setup on it what do you think?
    I think your on the right track. Try side steppin the down peddel right after hammerin the gas and watch that thing clear the waters surface.
    Good lookin deal too

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast