Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bravo 1 Drive Shower ?

And, Rexone, will the pick-up mount in the same hole as the Simrek one did on the cavitation plate? I like the looks and the step feature of your top cap design, but already have a hole in the cav. plate.
    The present pickup requires a 1/2" hole. I'm not sure what Simrek requires as I've never installed one but my guess is it's the same on the hole size. I'm considering increasing the hole size on the dual to a 5/8 which would allow a full 1/2" flow through the fitting using a #10 hose rather than #8. I haven't made that decision yet though. It increases the cost to go this direction and again we get back to the how cool is too cool question.
    So they will be either 1/2 or 5/8 hole (to be determined).

Rexone,
    how long before the dual pickup model is available for sale?
    The Dual Pickup It's Cool Showers will be shipping next week. We started shipping the re-designed Single pickup model (-10 AN) this week. The pickups and spraybars have been redesigned in both models to channel even more water down the sides of the drive than the first version of the It's Cool Shower. I will have some new water flow pictures posted shortly. The water flow is impressive, even at lower pressures than the drive shower would normally see in operation. Unlike cover type drive showers that just dump water on the top cap and hope for the best on cooling the sides, these new models are specifically designed to channel water down the sides of the drive. The only part of the shower that remained the same is the boltless cover. It still looks smooth and Cool.
    Models for both Bravo One and Bravo Three are available in both Single and Dual Pickup models.
    We are working on one for the new finned cap deal too but it's not done yet.
    Phebus....
    The pickup (Single or Dual) requires a 5/8" hole. If you have a 1/2" hole now you can simply enlarge it 1/8" to 5/8".

phebus
    Rex, thank you for posting the updated info, and thank you for your business integrity.
    I will definately be looking at getting the new dual pickup drive shower.
    Rick

Sleek316
    Hello Rex One
    I appreciate your candor to the previous above I happen to have the Dana Marine Version Shower ordered and have no idea when they will actually be available. I presume they are similar to yours maybe even the same manufacturer.
    Yours cost a little more but I want one to install and am tired of waiting.
    Do you have any in stock?

Beer-30
    I got mine pictured above from Trick Marine. Good price and looks great to me! Works just as well. Quit waiting. The other style is available right now.

Hello Rex One
    I appreciate your candor to the previous above I happen to have the Dana Marine Version Shower ordered and have no idea when they will actually be available. I presume they are similar to yours maybe even the same manufacturer.
    Yes Sleek we have in stock (I will have another batch coming in from polish this afternoon to be more accurate). That is the single pickup model.
    Dual pickups will be shipping next week.

Hello Rex One
    I haven't seen the Dana unit other than pictures. We make our own so they are not the same product.

Sleek316
    Picked up my Dana Dive shower on Friday. Seems like it should be something a novice mechanic could install. Guess I'm used to have my boat worked on by pros. Had to find special tools to pull the outdrive bolts, Find the tools to install the special provided Dana bolts. No single place in Havasu had the tools so I had to run all over to find. Bottom Line best looking and performing drive shower on the market. Worth the wait and now I have the tools in case I have to do it all over.
    Thanks to Bob @ Dana for getting what I needed.

Rex, thank you for posting the updated info, and thank you for your business integrity.
    I will definately be looking at getting the new dual pickup drive shower.
    Rick
    Rick it looks like the Dual Pickup Model will be ready to ship tomorrow, Wed. Let me know if we can help.

Dana Marine Products
    If anyone has a need for a good installation point in the Havasu area, I've got a good guy up there. Thanks for the good words Sleek. It's always nice to get positive feedback. Send me some pictures of that bad boy installed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast