Thread: Reverse Spam: Looking for a small dog

topless
    Here's the story. My boss is pretty old (I think about 76). He is also single and has never been married. Well next to our office is a school for truant bad kids who have been expelled or suspended from their high school. Today A girl brought her puppy to school with her so being the animal lover I am, I went over to see the puppy and brought her into the office. My boss was fell in love with her. What I was thinking is that if someone has a small house broken dog that they can't keep anymore, my boss would give him or her a great home and I would love to do that for him. He works and goes home and thats his life. I just think it would be good for him.

OGShocker
    Here's the story. My boss is pretty old (I think about 76). He is also single and has never been married. Well next to our office is a school for truant bad kids who have been expelled or suspended from their high school. Today A girl brought her puppy to school with her so being the animal lover I am, I went over to see the puppy and brought her into the office. My boss was fell in love with her. What I was thinking is that if someone has a small house broken dog that they can't keep anymore, my boss would give him or her a great home and I would love to do that for him. He works and goes home and thats his life. I just think it would be good for him.
    We bought our son the Nintendo DS. It comes with Nintendo Dogs (http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gam...1-f11a16bac6a4). I'd by that for him. Just think, he won't hate you when the real puppy craps in his loafers.