Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Should I cut it open or not? and why?

INSman
    We went today but boy's day is tomorrow. We are leaving at 10 from home going to city walk and eating at Buca then taking the Metro downtown and parying at the show!! Wanna come??
    I wish, have a pretty big deal to close today and already told Fred I would go with him on Wednesday. Want to go again ??!!??

UnionJack
    whatever makes you happy

Brian
    Open bow cats are for losers.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I wish, have a pretty big deal to close today and already told Fred I would go with him on Wednesday. Want to go again ??!!??
    Duh!!! Call me!! I went today and I'll go Wednesday too!!!! I will work next week.

Harper220
    Every salesman I have talked to said way more popular now. Will easily sell quicker. I talked to tons of people and started a few threads like this. I know how to research. Plus I need the room and If I switch cats my insurance will go from 700 to 7000.
    Hey that's cool... I just wouldn't do it to my Daytona...
    How long have you had your boat? I saw that for sale on here and oso a while back. I love that paint scheme; it looks like mine except mine's red and yellow on a 28 TD. Doesn't yours have the 496 ho's? If so, what are you getting for speed?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hey that's cool... I just wouldn't do it to my Daytona...
    How long have you had your boat? I saw that for sale on here and oso a while back. I love that paint scheme; it looks like mine except mine's red and yellow on a 28 TD. Doesn't yours have the 496 ho's? If so, what are you getting for speed?
    I just had it one season and yes Hos. I have seen 92 with full tanks and 4 people. I decided to keep it for one more year, I think.

Harper220
    I just had it one season and yes Hos. I have seen 92 with full tanks and 4 people. I decided to keep it for one more year, I think.
    If you don't cut it open and decide to sell next year, please let me know...
    Harper220@earthlink.net
    Back to your original question of: Should I cut it open or not? and Why?
    I wouldn't be interested in it at all if it was cut open, so you might possibly get that response from many others when you go to sell it. You asked?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    If you don't cut it open and decide to sell next year, please let me know...
    Harper220@earthlink.net
    Back to your original question of: Should I cut it open or not? and Why?
    I wouldn't be interested in it at all if it was cut open, so you might possibly get that response from many others when you go to sell it. You asked?
    I hear the hole is cut.

Harper220
    I hear the hole is cut.
    OUCH!!
    Oh well...

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    OUCH!!
    Oh well...
    I will buy you a snap on cover :rollside:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789