Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another hard working Republican

SmokinLowriderSS
    PX, what color is the sky in your world?
    It's either a very nice mauve (from the rose-collored glasses), or green, from all the envy. :yuk:

Poster X
    The sky is blue but it always is just after a big storm. What color is it betwenn your blinders?

Old Texan
    Another way to look at things. Blinders help focus on issues and not worry about the BS out in the periphery. Blinders allow enough view of the periphery to make the corrections necessary to succed with plan. Too wide of a view often creates confusion and chaos from to much interference.
    Consider also a meal eaten from game taken with a shotgun and a meal eaten from game taken with a well aimed rifle.

Poster X
    You'll come in handy when I get that new harness cart. How do you look in boots? maybe you could be a pony girl? A camel toed pony girl. We could do public appearances.

redneckcharlie
    hey poster x, i'm fairly amuzed that your questioning my intelligence. the fact of the matter is you post nothing but one sided bashes towards the republican party. the only difference in your recent posts, is that they're slightly more subtle than they were several months ago. i'm all for people operating the government with integrity, but that comes from both sides of the fence, not just one. :argue:

Old Texan
    You'll come in handy when I get that new harness cart. How do you look in boots? maybe you could be a pony girl? A camel toed pony girl. We could do public appearances.
    You behind me with your nifty little satin whip, OH MY, how lewd..........

Old Texan
    hey poster x, i'm fairly amuzed that your questioning my intelligence. the fact of the matter is you post nothing but one sided bashes towards the republican party. the only difference in your recent posts, is that they're slightly more subtle than they were several months ago. i'm all for people operating the government with integrity, but that comes from both sides of the fence, not just one. :argue:
    I think hanging around us is making him so much more refined. Notice how the sharp creases in the brown paper bag have mellowed into flowing wrinkled lines. He is trying so hard to get down to our modest station on this big old ball we travel on.......

redneckcharlie
    now thats fricken hilarious old texan!! :rollside:

Poster X
    I find duplicity, inanity and arrogance amusing. I'm funny that way.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I find duplicity, inanity and arrogance amusing. I'm funny that way.
    Nice self-description.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast